crx si gauge cluster

civico

5+ Year Member
hi guys , hey does someone here know of a good whrite up on how to install a si gauge closter on a 90 dx the right way not just the assebaling part you know like how to connect the tach so it can actualy work and to make all the little lights work right. please guys i know i sound stupid but i want to install one on my car and i want everything it to work the way it should. so please any links,whrite up's that you knowof
please reply please

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
aslong as it's a 90-91 si cluster for a USDM crx or civic it should just plug and go.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have a 90-91 civic make sure you get the same gauge cluster. the 88-89 cluster won't fit your 90 dx. If you have the right one it will just plug in

civico

5+ Year Member
is that right ! same year car and the cluster is plug and play that cool!!!!! thanks a mil

makmadison

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civico said:
is that right ! same year car and the cluster is plug and play that cool!!!!! thanks a mil
Yep, I did this about a month ago. 10 minutes of work

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know about sedans but it's a quick swap so just try it.

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a 90 civci hatch cluster with white guage face we can work something out if you want it. =)

zeroarmy27

5+ Year Member
alright. so an 89 dx hatch will take an 88 lx gauge cluster? i'm going down the street to the junkyard and pulling that sucker so i can have a tach!

btw, i know the guy at the junkyard and i pull parts for my car from an 88 lx and a 90 hatch dx. =)