looks nice, what kind of rims?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa, those headlights are trippy. . .

whats wrong with the side panel, is it all scratched up or sumthing?

whuts under the hoood??

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bout to drop a gsr, with t28 turbo, or an h22, which will be massive modifications!!!!the rims are Quantim s-13's 16x7, im trying to sell them, im going all black, so i just odered a set of the same head lights tail lights and corners but in black!!!!yea
My girl friend tried to shoot me with her brothers paint ball gun and it lef a big ass dent in my car!!!

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
whoa, those headlights are trippy. . .

whats wrong with the side panel, is it all scratched up or sumthing?

I think what he's asking about are the horizontal white sketchy lines on the lower part of the door! Car looks good, you're going with 16's again, right?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its looking good, any future extirior mods?

Ace$nyper

not feeling the lights or the thing on the side. sounds like its going to get quite a motor in there

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a black widow wide body kit 1/2 paid for, i might go with 18's and a pear black paint job, i dont know what the hell the stripes on the side of the car r for, i paid 300 for it so i cant complain, im also taking out the 2 baCK GLASSES ON EACH SIDE, AND GOING TO fiber glass those up, to make it a lil different!!!thanks guys!!!

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but im not sure if i want that kit or not yea its pimp, but i want show and go, i want to run a all motor 13.5 with full interior!!!!

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the car alot, and your got a crazy deal on it! I wish i could find deals like that.....*if anyone has a Rex the wanna sell me for 300 dollars......* good luck with the swap.

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the positive feed back guys i appreciate it, 300 for a rex cha=right thats insane lol, i got lucky!!!!!!!!wait till the 2005 crx come out,

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey....nice rex....i wish mine didnt have cancer.....you wanna talk about a deal....which i should kick my ass on....my rex came with a b16a full swap..and car for $2000......me, being the blonde that i am,. sold the swap for $2300.....which makes the car a -$300 car. so i used that extra $300 and bought a zc....i mean its a great deal, deal of a lifetime, but man, i wish i had that b16....xoxox

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by yelow88crxsi
hey....nice rex....i wish mine didnt have cancer.....you wanna talk about a deal....which i should kick my ass on....my rex came with a b16a full swap..and car for $2000......me, being the blonde that i am,. sold the swap for $2300.....which makes the car a -$300 car. so i used that extra $300 and bought a zc....i mean its a great deal, deal of a lifetime, but man, i wish i had that b16....xoxox
thats not to to bad, ZC is an awsome motor for turbo because of how the porting in the head is set up, thats awsome that your a girl with a rex, i wish i lived up there, o yea im me i wanna c ur car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a bunch of pix at home that i can show you...i just wish i never primered it....now it looks like ass....i miss my yellow baby!!! but hopefully by xmas...i'll have all the body work and the paint done!!!! HOPEFULLY.....where are you from?...yeah i wish that there were more people around here...i just love cruzin around driving like an a*****e!!!....well thats just me! i'll talk to you later! xoxox

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liking the car!:thumbs up Got several of those dents on my car. Dumb@$$ me parked too close to an un-netted Speedball field:smackself