CSM 8.21.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
list updated.....lets get some more people going to this meet.....

SxySlmdDC4

sassIESTEST Biotch :-P
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh yall I cant go I just remembered ima be on Santa Rosa from the 19th to the 22nd at a horse show... maybe next year =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swing by napa on your way home =)

nigizy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down to roll, humm i dont see hotdogs on the list so i guess ill bring that, so some one try to bring some buns. What about the condoments???

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
671671671 said:
can we get directions to the caravan meet for nor cal?
I dont know where in Nor Cal you are coming from, but here the address for the Dennys the WHOLE norcal caravan is meeting at..

3399 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slykandi said:
ehh... sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make it. classes are starting the week before the meet and one of em has a manditory meeting at 1:00 on that saturday (the 21st), i considered not taking it but it's something i need to do. maybe next year!
SxySlmdDC4 said:
Ugh yall I cant go I just remembered ima be on Santa Rosa from the 19th to the 22nd at a horse show... maybe next year =)
its funny on how strongly u guys erged on going, so many threads u guys made then u guys arent goin... i know its not my place to say it but can anyone say "FLAKE"

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally thing that CSM should be keep stricktly to CC members, thats my on personal opinion . . .

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
i personally thing that CSM should be keep stricktly to CC members, thats my on personal opinion . . .

sounds good to me

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
then why does it say cms
because im f**king stupid :smackself *fixed it*

well, i was considering going, but i have a wedding to go to now . . .

but i mean, i think it should be kept stricktly CC so that all the norcal and socal members get to know each other, not some randomn ass people from other boards that we dont know just so that "THE MEET IS BIG" or whatever. . i dont think that would be as fun.. but that is my personal opinion . . i mean if u got friends from other boards or whatever, thats koo . . but i mean inviting hella other forums just so the meet is big doesnt make much sense when you got all CC socal members meetin up with all CC norcal members, na-mean?

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
Did people just stop caring about this meet???
im sorry to break it to ya, looks like it...

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im diggity down for this meet! How long to get there from Fairfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.