Cusco Cage for eg hatch

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone have this? either the 4pt or 6pt im seriously thinking about picking it up. Im wondering if it has an intergrated harness bar and how it looks installed if you could post pics that would be a plus.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do not i repeat do not buy a cusco cage..

it not approved at all and will not hold up the same way a real cage will in an accident

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what i figured beings there cheap... well atleast the price i got for one was.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
interesting, i didn't know that, but i guess seeing as they look to be bolted together not welded that would make sense

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
interesting, i didn't know that, but i guess seeing as they look to be bolted together not welded that would make sense
That has nothing to do w/ it. Bolted cages like Autopower are approved cages.

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cusco cages are cheap? what kind of price did you get for one?? an autopower will be MUCH cheaper then a Cusco

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
450 for a 4pt
840 for a 6pt
Nice. You can get an autopower 4 point with the harness bar and diagonal bar for about the price of the Cusco 4 point. The Cusco are just show bling and that's all. I'd go with the autopower, OC_Civic has the diagonal bar and harness bar in his. Not to mention it's approved and much safe in the event of a roll over.

on a side note, anybody ever bought from Vivid Racing??