custom interior

asor3682

so tryin to decide how to do my interior ... had the idea i wanna do black suede with some color carbon fiber look. would black suede look good with black carbon fiber or what other suggestion colors do u guys have?
let me know what u think thx =)

civic0918

Registered VIP
That would look great imo. If i had money for interior id go that route for sure sounds sexy.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would look pretty cool...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i say keep it stock , but thats just me

asor3682

here's the idea for the door panels (power options to get a better picture) top or bottom half suede, havnt decided which half yet, and the door insert a carbon fiber fabric

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have black tweed on the door panels and arm rest and then i have ep3 seats up front then 08 si rear seats in the back

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went ahead and made a separate PB account as 94civichatchback suggested...

Pics of the new intake:

I am waiting on a specific coupler/reducer in order to be able to use the velocity stack again.

Current shot of engine bay:

Interior!

Still have the headliner and sunroof cover to install. Not sure when I will have the time to drop the sunroof out to re-install the cover thingy/install the Thomas headliner.

Edit: Sorry about the pic sizes. resized them through PB and nothing changed for some reason.

Thomas the traid FTW

asor3682

those front seats look sick, what car are they off of?

nice thomas the train exterior, looks pretty cool lol

asor3682

oh gotcha i missed the previous message sorry ... yea i need to get me some of those, i was also lookin at s2k seats as well

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like those too but im not that much of fan of leather but hey its what ever you want

asor3682

yea leather is not a popular choice here in az during the summer ... burns like a mother if u leave ur car outside lol

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should go to em1crew.com theres a guy that sells tweed kits