Custom Painted B series Valve covers

MiggieG

Hey whats up guy. New to this site and wanted to share my passion for painting B series valve covers with you all. I can paint D and K series also but I just don't run into em as often as I do with B series. I base my work on quality and I have a very picky eye with all my finished products. So if it doesn't look good to me best believe im striping it down and starting all over! Anyways here are a few pics....Hope you guys enjoy!

This paint Scheme is called Chameleon. Changes colors at different angles. Finished off with polished letters. My signature =)

Here is another angle of the same pic as above↑ from another angle.I also incorporated a slight petina to the edges and creases of the valve cover to give it a legit kinda olkskool feel.

I know this is a Gsr valve cover so please don't hassle me lol, as we all know they are still interchangeable with the b16. Anyways this one I did for a buddy of mine a couple weeks back. Championship White, with mirror faced polished letters masked off to the Oem spec!

Last edited by a moderator:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thread moved out of the DIY section because it isn't an actual DIY thread.

Ponchiera

Sweet! Those pics with a metallic paint are great! Probs the fact that I coudn't really tell the colour makes it so good!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great! I had a white valve cover once. It looked like poop after a year :oops:

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That chameleon paint is sick!!! I want mine painted that way!!!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since this looks like this is headed where all the custom painted valve cover threads go, I will go on record saying that anything that has to do with selling of these or soliciting to make these for others for profit...will be removed. We don't allow that on clubcivic.com. Posting your work is ok but selling or soliciting is not as it is considered commercial.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint job looks good. looks like there is a nick on the chameleon one that should've been prepped better but other then that great job.