Custom rear "H" emblem ... WHERE????

95blkciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know where I can get a custom rear emblem?I'm looking for a red "H" for my 95 coupe.Please no rice comments and what not.I would just like to know where i can get one.Thanks

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to a local shop they always get those things

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you mean like a Type R style red H? try e-bay, they're not that hard to find. My local speedshop sells 'em, if anything i'll get you one from there and mail it out to you, as a last resort if we have to

95blkciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no local shop here.and the ebay ones will only work on the front not the rear.

95blkciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know how the rear ones are curved not flat like the front emblem.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wouldn't you need a flat one then? since the rear H on 5 gen coupes sit on the black plate?

95blkciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the front emblem sits flat because its on the hood.but on the rear the emblem is on the trunk and where it sits its curved.So the rear emblems have an angled back " ( " kinda of like that.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICE!...........Just Kidding.

Sorry to be the first one to tell you, edit took too long to explain, someone beat me to it but the after market H badges will not fit the 92-95 coupe models rear because of how the trunk curves in. Look closely at your emblem...see how it is kind of thick on the bottom back side of the badge. The after market ones are flat. You could probably try to paint your factory one. Good Luck.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know a guy with a '94 coupe and he just put a flat one directly over the stock H, it looks fine to me... can't really tell unless you're just anal like that

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:

edit . You could probably try to paint your factory one. Good Luck.

Testors red enamel from a hobby store...or Wal Mart...or anyplace that sells model cars,

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:

Sorry to be the first one to tell you, edit took too long to explain, someone beat me to it but the after market H badges will not fit the 92-95 coupe models rear because of how the trunk curves in. Look closely at your emblem...see how it is kind of thick on the bottom back side of the badge. The after market ones are flat. You could probably try to paint your factory one. Good Luck.

Rookies that sites sells them in pairs flat and a curved one.

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know where ican get the plastic clip that holds the emblem in? mine f'ing broke....ive looked all over google with no luck either b/c i have no idea what its called!

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go to a popular honda dealer and go to the parts department. You can get it there

They even have diagrams of all there cars on computer, and they will print it out for you. (If you want)

95blkciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone else posted a thread about the rear emblem and he has link to ebay.That the seller is selling curved emblems.I emailed the seller to find out if that is what I need.I hope so.