d series parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmendoza20

5+ Year Member
got a bunch of d series parts just laying around tryna make room in the garage i got a d16 a6 block needs rebuilt good for boost d16 a6 head a dx tranny off a d15b7 no grinds in excellent condition a d series starter some d series axles d series flywheel clutch and pressure plate d series alternator and d series back bracket mount the prices i got listed isnt with shipping so shipping will be added if u want shipped if interested pm me

d16a6 block $75
d16a6 head $75
dx tranny/shift linkage $100
starter $20
alternator $20
axles $50
clutch $15
flywheel $15
pressure plate $15
mount $15
d series driver side mount $15
d series tapped oil pan for turbo $25

jmendoza20

5+ Year Member
no 1 needs ne d series parts good parts

amaestre32

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need those axles!! how much shipped to 18460 get back to me with a PM as soon as you can thanks man!

jmendoza20

5+ Year Member
no 1 needs ne d series parts make me offers in i might lower price throw me a offer if ur looking to build a d series for boost i got one of the best blocks for that d16a6 make me offers

88DX4ME

5+ Year Member
i assume the starter is for a manual?

how are the clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate? are they in good condition? Im doing an mtx swap and am looking for those..lol

can you quote shipping of the clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, and and starter to 60101?

jmendoza20

5+ Year Member
bump no 1 is building a d series got a great block for boost d16a6 or ne other d series parts

thatcivic96

5+ Year Member
what you want for the intake manifold and thorttle body shipped to 47403? And will it fit a d16y7?

jmendoza20

5+ Year Member
new pictures got a d series oil pan already tapped for turbo and a d series driver side mount in d series shift shift linkage comes with tranny or seperate if ne one needs it

Cliffo

5+ Year Member
let me no how much shipping is going to run and ill send a money order as soon as i can, like next payday so next wed

amaestre32

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you still got those axles im gonna need em! also whats up with the a6 head and intake? pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.