D-series stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well ive gotten tired of messing with this and ive decided not to go on with the swap :( there are a whole lot of unanswered questions and i dont really want to mess up my car so here goes, prices do not include shipping

96 ex wiring harness- 80$(some wires near ecu not connected on this one)(can be used for spare plugs that you may need)

96 ex wiring harness-120$(iacv plug cut)

d16y8 head-80$ (code p2j-4)(99 stamped on the right)(a couple things broken on head and will be willing to negotiate price) pics below

ecu p2p-A83-40$(automatic ex)

y8 fuel injectors-100$

ECU p2p-a34-50$(manual ex)

d16y8 intake manifold-100$(comes with iacv and throttle body)(aem fuel rail not included)

may have d16y8 intake manifold for automatic ex

ARP head steads new-80$(box opened but not used)-----------sold

oooohhh almost forgot i have a set of kyb gr2s for sale 1 of em is slightly used about 1k miles on it(thought id test one out lol) rest are new i will sell em for 160 plus shipping--------------sold

spare ex wiring harness

this part

this part

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t i need alot of this. lemme check the funds and such...i'm in the middle of moving.

GLWS

NightCatEJ8

5+ Year Member
i might need another set of studs. that with shipping?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks :thumbup: only a couple things with the head, the part that holds the distributor is broken and also timing belt cover is broken can be easily replaced but not so sure about the distributor part
will be willing to negotiate price due to these conditions

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
damn i need this head let me check the financial bank. PM me please w./ more info & pics on the y8 head....

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, GLWS man.

Wish I could help you out, but I've already got a Y8, haha.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. $100 bucks for injectors...a bit pricy

Status
Not open for further replies.