Status
Not open for further replies.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to trade my ek gold skunk2 lcas for oem lcas plus 120 cash.

Ek Kevlar gauge cluster trim 20 + shipping

Mobile Spec 20 farad power cap with voltmeter. Still has sticker on it that i paid 300, looking for 200 plus shipping. Still have the wood box and white gloves it came with!

I then have three valve covers for sale.
$20

$20

This one was never finished $10

I have a spoiler that i dont want, looks like a ex 4 door spoiler kind of. $10 obo

I dont know who made these
Honda keys, brand new, i dont know what car they are for but i think it may be Accord. Ill take offers, but thinking around 15-20

Also selling my purple pwjdm knob, it looks new still

I have a d16y7 ecu, bought it guarenteed to work and then didnt need it. for a manual transmission

All prices are before shipping and paypal fees. you can pm me or text me at 6104634270.

Last edited:

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GLWS hopefully I can get your buddy's hx rims

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much do you want that mugen replica lip for shipped to 95116?

would those sideskirts be for the coupe? hatch? sedan?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GLWS hopefully I can get your buddy's hx rims
Yeah, you may have to hurry though. he got another offer on them today.

how much do you want that mugen replica lip for shipped to 95116?
would those sideskirts be for the coupe? hatch? sedan?
for a coupe, but i dont want to ship parts. not yet atleast

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if they sell before I get them it's no big deal. I've had multiple things sold on me when I wanted them so it's just not a problem anymore lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for a coupe, but i dont want to ship parts. not yet atleast
You sure bro? Hahaha. i dont mind paying shipping cost just as long as shipping isnt the same asking price as the lip >_<

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if they sell before I get them it's no big deal. I've had multiple things sold on me when I wanted them so it's just not a problem anymore lol
Lol yeah just tell me when your ready and ill check. im always coming across things

You sure bro? Hahaha. i dont mind paying shipping cost just as long as shipping isnt the same asking price as the lip >_<
yeah i dont want to yet if i can do a local sale. i really hate shipping things lol but if i change my mind, your at the top of the list. actually that would have to be a very big box to fit skirts and a lip in and ship to Cali

Last edited:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can keep the skirts. I just want that front lip. I'll even just take that lip for 100 ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thank you. you really want this, just give me some time first. i must hate dealing with shipping and thats a big box

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump.

Also i have a kicker L1 15 inch sub for sale. Im looking for $100, and you can test it to make sure it works. i tested it and i think it does, but i have no amp to check for sure

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill get pics when i go home if i get the chance to, problem is i only go home about once a month if that, but im looking for $50 since they are still good, i just went with coilovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.