d15b boosted civic

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOOD LUCK! I RATHER PAY 300 BUCKS AND GET IT DYNO TUNE. MORE BETTER, MORE EFFENCENT AND GAIN MORE POWER. and i agree with CIVIC_VTEC. build it yourself is a better choice than buyin a car that is already turbo...so many s**t can go wrong...just like the problem your having right now..one leads to another.
exactly what I said from the beginning... you bought a headache from someone that didn't wanna deal with... as of your firing order, yeah something major is f**ked up either in the wiring or mechanical...an if you can't really figure out what's wrong with it, you shouldn't of bought it... just my opinion.

as of tuning it yourself... don't be stupid...get it tuned on a dyno

ED90

exactly what I said from the beginning... you bought a headache from someone that didn't wanna deal with... as of your firing order, yeah something major is f**ked up either in the wiring or mechanical...an if you can't really figure out what's wrong with it, you shouldn't of bought it... just my opinion.

I agree
This is insane.

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GOOD LUCK! I RATHER PAY 300 BUCKS AND GET IT DYNO TUNE. MORE BETTER, MORE EFFENCENT AND GAIN MORE POWER. and i agree with CIVIC_VTEC. build it yourself is a better choice than buyin a car that is already turbo...so many s**t can go wrong...just like the problem your having right now..one leads to another.
Man wth this is a forum yall are not helping at all just dogging on my for nothing. I always get cars that people f**k up for cheap and fix them yall dont even no how much i got this for. As far as problems the car runs just fine i have put over 200 miles on it will no problems .

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Yea that was a big help. Actually not at all dont call me stupid for no reason. I have already replaced the headgaskets. Redid all the wiring, new timing belt , new resistor box. map sensor , fuel pump. I no what im doing so dont tell me i should have never bought the car that does not help at all this is a forum where you help other people figure out problems not dog on them. I swear all forums these days have a bunch of people that act like there s**t dont smell. I will not be getting a dyno tune dont be stupid i can tune the car my self with ease have dont it plenty of times

C84AUA

C84AUA
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man don't take it personal man but you didn't provide any pic's or give alot of background on the car. Yer firing order is way off! Take the time and tear into that motor a lil bit.

Check:
1: Mechanical timing, make sure your 100% sure it dead nuts on. That firing order is F*$%ed!

2: Pull that oilpan and make sure its a built motor; Reason being I can tell you all day long my motor is built but unless I show you or am a proven no s**t builder. I wouldn't take the guys word for it (There is a reason it was so cheap)

3:Valve lash; If the guy f**ked up some kidy wiring I bet he did not master a proper lashing

4: Get rid of that second fuel pump thats under the hood and replace yer intank one with a 255 like rwlsvtec_03 suggested. Less possibility for the fuel pressure to fluctuate while driving. That will make it a pain to tune! Get those dsm Injectors ASAP! I got mine from a friend here localy but if you join a eclipse forum usualy those guys/gals are givin them away as they have already upgraded thiers as well. One mans junk is another man's treasure!

5: Calm down a little and give some respect and you will get it back.

Please try and be a little more descriptive on yer questions. We like lots/tons of pictures and all the info you can possibly come up with. As far as tuning id say get it as close as you can on yer own and then take it to a shop like civic92si suggested. If you get it "closer", thats less time on the dyno and less money outa pocket

Just my 2 cent,

C84AUA

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man don't take it personal man but you didn't provide any pic's or give alot of background on the car. Yer firing order is way off! Take the time and tear into that motor a lil bit.

Check:
1: Mechanical timing, make sure your 100% sure it dead nuts on. That firing order is F*$%ed!

2: Pull that oilpan and make sure its a built motor; Reason being I can tell you all day long my motor is built but unless I show you or am a proven no s**t builder. I wouldn't take the guys word for it (There is a reason it was so cheap)

3:Valve lash; If the guy f**ked up some kidy wiring I bet he did not master a proper lashing

4: Get rid of that second fuel pump thats under the hood and replace yer intank one with a 255 like rwlsvtec_03 suggested. Less possibility for the fuel pressure to fluctuate while driving. That will make it a pain to tune! Get those dsm Injectors ASAP! I got mine from a friend here localy but if you join a eclipse forum usualy those guys/gals are givin them away as they have already upgraded thiers as well. One mans junk is another man's treasure!

Please try and be a little more descriptive on yer questions. We like lots/tons of pictures and all the info you can possibly come up with. As far as tuning id say get it as close as you can on yer own and then take it to a shop like civic92si suggested. If you get it "closer", thats less time on the dyno and less money outa pocket

Just my 2 cent,

C84AUA
well done said.

I went through the same thing, (but i didnt buy a car that is turbo) I bought a gay ass ebay turbo kit. and i had many many headache, but once i start swaping generic to authenic s**t, its way better for instant

Knock off BOV- to Greddy type RZ
Ebay turbo- Precison Turbo
Ebay Wastgate - Tial Wastegate
DSM injector- RC 750CC
I Learn from my mistake and it was a waste of money trying to put on generic s**t while i can just buy the authenic shiet or name brand. at least that would bring my pride up. and also when you post up your problem, at least show some picture so we can actually see. YOU stated that its BUILT, When you did you headgasket was it Resleeve? forge Piston and rod? Built head? This is just my 2cent on this shiet. but i will never buy a TURBO CAR that is not stock turbo. Espically HONDA TURBO.

EXAMPLE:

You bought your car 1500 and its built turbo.

Your having problem
You lose a shiet load of money tryin 2 find out the problem

Headgasket-70.00
Timing belt-30.00
Waterpump-60.00
Misc-100+
how much more money can u waste?

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Check:

Just my 2 cent,

C84AUA
ALright cool thanks. Yea i got alot done to it since i last posted. Everything is fine on it now i just need to fix the firing order. It runs just fine like it is the firing order is just 180. I found someone that can street tune for a pretty good price so that should cover the tune.