D15B Question/Problem

sacriminal

I just dropped in my D15B Vtec on 08/15/07, for the first 5 days it was working perfect and yesterday in the morning and evening I turned on my car to go to work and come home it was fine but half an hour later after I got home I was gettin ready to go to school next thing you know my car wont start, the power goes on but it wont start the motor. Then today in the morning I got ready to go to work went to my car and it turned on fine, I went to the gas station turned the car off pumped gas and went back to hit the ignition and same problem motor will not start. My car is sitting at the gas station right now, Im thinking when the motor cools down it will turn on again. Does anybody happen to know what the problem might be? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

4doorSpoon

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just dropped in my D15B Vtec on 08/15/07, for the first 5 days it was working perfect and yesterday in the morning and evening I turned on my car to go to work and come home it was fine but half an hour later after I got home I was gettin ready to go to school next thing you know my car wont start, the power goes on but it wont start the motor. Then today in the morning I got ready to go to work went to my car and it turned on fine, I went to the gas station turned the car off pumped gas and went back to hit the ignition and same problem motor will not start. My car is sitting at the gas station right now, Im thinking when the motor cools down it will turn on again. Does anybody happen to know what the problem might be? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Having the same problem.

Bump.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does the motor turn over? if not, i would try running a ground directly to the starter housing to check for insufficiency, this could be prevalent due to the fact that you just swapped your motor.

if your car does turn over check your fuel, compression, and ignition.

90_EF9_VTEC

JDM D15B
5+ Year Member
woot fellow jdm d15b owner =D but yeah check your grounds or what you could always do is pop the clutch to start the car but i wouldnt recommend that inless you really need to =P