d15b2 running rich?

Hondaflow

Hey guys im in need of some help im struggling put so much hard work the past two weeks and almost got it running good.. heres my situation..

I have a 1991 civic dx d15b2 dual point injectors. everything bone stock. I had just replaced valves, timing belt, head gasket. When i first put it back together and started it up it ran like crap later i found out that the valves were adjusted not in order so i fixed that and also found a vacuum leak caused by the im not being on tight enough. I now have it running pretty nice but now its running to rich!

It blows out black smoke at idle and black liquid but white smoke that smells like pure gas when revving engine. I thought maybe injectors were bad (Dual point) so i opened all data and did all those test to test injector resistance and power for 2 seconds and all that good stuff which all checked out good. The ecu blinks 16 times which is a fuel injector problem. So i dont know whats going on? When i steady on the gas it runs ok but if i push gas a little faster it backfires and wont rev up.. The spark plugs are pure black now.. So i know i will need new plugs new wires probly and maybe some new gas since it has been siting for a week or 2.. I know a few things can cause a rich mixture such as o2 sensor ignition timing and a few other things i cant think off top of head. When i try adjusting ignition timing by moving the distributor to retard or advance nothing really happens at all??? Can someone please shed some light im desperate haha. Can the o2 sensor be faulty throwing a 16 DTC? I highly doubt my ecu s**t the bed i dont have another ecu to test either so thats out of the question..

The crank and cam timing are spot on also i know i dont have any problems there.

RonJ

Banned
1) Hook up a timing gun and adjust the ignition timing to spec.

2) Post the resistance and voltage readings for the main and auxiliary injectors.

3) If all is fine, swap in a known good ECU.