Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh $1200 is too much for a used turbo kit. i can make my own turbo kit for that much

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
whtcivic93 said:
price shipped to 29078 please?
an extra $50 would cover all the boxes and weight, i figure it'd take about 3-4 boxes, and the largest they'll let you send, which is about $12 a box.

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
Jersey8 said:
eh $1200 is too much for a used turbo kit. i can make my own turbo kit for that much
i'm not asking for opinions, i'm here to answer questions and trying to sell what i now have to give up.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
95EXcoupe said:
i'm not asking for opinions, i'm here to answer questions and trying to sell what i now have to give up.
my point was that your asking too much

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
95EXcoupe said:
an extra $50 would cover all the boxes and weight, i figure it'd take about 3-4 boxes, and the largest they'll let you send, which is about $12 a box.
well, i really was thinking about this... but some other expenses came up with the car :( :( so free bum for you man and goodluck with the sale

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Jersey8 said:
my point was that your asking too much
for a complete ready to go kit..... thats actually not a bad price..

i know somone locally asking 1500 for a turbo, manifold, and downpipe...

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn.....willing to set up a payment pla over about 2 months???pm me if interested ROFL

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive seen this car in action with his turbo. It did sounds and look sweet and of course it worked well too. I feel sorry for him cause its been a long process trying to get it all together. But we will make sure he comes back with something better hehehe
Free bump for Dave!!!!

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
Ive seen this car in action with his turbo. It did sounds and look sweet and of course it worked well too. I feel sorry for him cause its been a long process trying to get it all together. But we will make sure he comes back with something better hehehe
Free bump for Dave!!!!

HELL YEA!!!!

Thanks Big P

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
CacheHX said:
will the piping all work for a 97 civic
It was good for a 92-00 and integras with some trimming to vehicle specific. I can't garuntee, because i've cut it to specifically fit the 5th gen with the set up i have, but i have the extra pieces that i cut off too.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thinking about it i cant think why it wouldnt fit as long as he had a d series it should have been pretty close to your lay out dave. I might be wrong but I would say it shoudl fit.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You said that it sounded nice, but did it ran nice, what was the fastest that you ran with the kit, also what else is need it with the kit in order to have it running on my car, I have a 92 DX with a d16z6 engine. Also, was your engine build or was it stock? what brand/company is the Turbo,intercooler,manifold ect.

mercfwd

5+ Year Member
consider a trade?

Trade ya not so pretty 94 ex auto for the full kit. it should be posted in the cars sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.