Not open for further replies.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump 60 shipped

Staypuff578

This guy is a scammer. He sold me and another member this SAME exact manifold on homemadeturbo.com

His username on HMT was Chaos, search there you'll see the threads and all the people he scammed. My username on HMT is the same (Staypuff578) and you can see the conversation of him basically telling me haha f**k you i scammed you. He even posted a paypal rule saying im f**ked.

PLEASE look into this guy and ban him like he should be. I'm out $50 and he has scammed others for HUNDREDS.

Like i said, look up my profile on HMT and you'll see what a scamming piece of s**t he is.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you serious on this guy scamming? Anyone have stuff to back this up? Pm'ed me selling some TE37's for a good price and sounded to good to be true and playing games with sending money back and forth to different paypal's?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what paypal did you send the money to?
what is this about different pay pal accounts?

scamming people is a scumbag thing to do.. more info please..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fact that you keep deleting the thread makes me think there is something to this claim they are making.. if there wasn't why keep deleting it..

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well considering its the same pictures and I sent him $650 and he says well i had you send it to wrong paypal then he refunded $500 and said to send the $500 to his account the other was to his brother. He had sent me a PM for selling some VOLK TE37's I am in question if they are legit volks. Here are the pictures of the rims. But the fact that he wants me sending money back and fourth is what suprises me. Also why these VOLKS were never listed in the for sale section he sent me a pm cause i was interested in another guys. I have been stiffed on here before and it pissed me off enough. I will spill more money to just get them for the price i think is right. Them seemed a little low priced.

I know he has ITrader that doesn't mean much on this site got stiffed by last guy that had lot of ITrader. Can anyone vouch for him?

Here are pictures:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah figured he was legit cause almost 6k posts and 4 itrader but after reading all this im opening paypal claim glad he refunded $500 so now all i have to do is fight for the $150

Staypuff578

This is the same guy. Don't try to talk your way out of it you b***h, you know your a scammer. Chaos, tim is beast, kush, or whatever the f**k else you want to call yourself. I WANT MY PARTS OR A REFUND.

The Paypal he told me to send the money to was jeniihayse@hotmail.com

His known PP emails he has are

jeniihayse@hotmail.com
kush19891@hotmail.com
pui2p@hotmail.com

If this a*****e would just send me and the many other people the parts he has sold us it will be all good.

Scamming, it's the new welfare.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can vouch for Staypuff578s claim about this dude. Since he is my brother.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can vouch for Staypuff578s claim about this dude. Since he is my brother.
I knew your D name but now I have finally figured out what your name is over here. For some odd reason I thought you were Noodler.

Status
Not open for further replies.