D16 Turbo Cast Mani

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Called PayPal today got $500 of it refunded other $150 will be after claim is settled. PayPal said that if he cannot provide tracking BUYER wins. If he provides tracking and it does not say it was delivered to your address BUYER wins. They will charge back his account to return your money. Don't worry puff i know the way PayPal works this guy thinks he is smart. Most people don't know how PayPal claims work. Let me know if you have anymore questions now i just have to wait the 10 days for his response if no response I am auto granted my money back. IF he does he has 30 days to show proof of shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions on this matter=)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Online-safety/Paypal-buyer-protection-fraud/m-p/9715/highlight/true

"The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy applies to non-eBay transactions and eBay transactions which don't qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection. The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy covers only INR claims... SNAD claims are not covered. When a buyer wins a Buyer Complaint Claim, PayPal will reimburse the buyer ONLY if the funds are available in the seller's PayPal account."

i have NO money in that account ;)

i have NOTHING linked to that account ;)
You have just admitted to being a scammer. Congrats.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck info is still on file. Paypal account cannot be closed in process of a claim. Goodluck on winning.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BAN ip please so no more accounts.

lol you wont get the 150 back. i have no money in that account so ya you might win the claim but you'll never get the 150 back... i deleted everything from that account i was just about to close it. since i have NO money you cant be refunded... you should be glad i sent that 500 back to you

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...highlight/true

"The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy applies to non-eBay transactions and eBay transactions which don't qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection. The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy covers only INR claims... SNAD claims are not covered. When a buyer wins a Buyer Complaint Claim, PayPal will reimburse the buyer ONLY if the funds are available in the seller's PayPal
account."

Just sent me this message said part is this kid thinks he is smart. 2 Complaints of fraud anymore and here come hand cuffs. Trust me PayPal does not play games.

Staypuff578

lol your stupid... ^^^^^^

please ban me =)
Actually, you are the stupid one. Paypal fraud is a FEDERAL offense. You WILL get caught and you WILL do time in a federal prison. I have your parents names, address and phone numbers so don't think for a second I can't find you.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL where does it say that ???...

plus its not my name or account so im not worried =D
We have your parents names, phone numbers, address, and a pic of your house with your car in the driveway...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is getting thick... :popcorn:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Online-safety/Paypal-buyer-protection-fraud/m-p/9715/highlight/true

"The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy applies to non-eBay transactions and eBay transactions which don't qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection. The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy covers only INR claims... SNAD claims are not covered. When a buyer wins a Buyer Complaint Claim, PayPal will reimburse the buyer ONLY if the funds are available in the seller's PayPal account."

i have NO money in that account ;)

i have NOTHING linked to that account ;)
just curious.. why are you such a piece of s**t...

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i have been following this from d seires.org what a fag.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Aaaaand let the bashing commence. I wont be enforcing any rules here........just dont post anything NSFW guys.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet tim runs one of those scams wanting people to send money to him.....
ohh btw nice pos ebay manifold

maybe i should put your s**t up on 4CHAN

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really.. stop deleting the thread.. I will just keep restoring it...

Status
Not open for further replies.