D16 Turbo Cast Mani

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
He keeps deleting the thread. The sad part is this kid thinks he knows paypal. I have dealt with plenty of paypal scams.

10. Your Liability - Actions We May Take.

10.1 Your Liability. You are responsible for all Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by PayPal, a PayPal User, or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of the PayPal Services. You agree to reimburse PayPal, a User, or a third party for any and all such liability.

Liability for PayPal Claims. If you are a Seller and PayPal makes a final decision that you lose a Claim filed directly with PayPal, you will be required to reimburse PayPal for your liability. Your liability will include the full purchase price of the item and original shipping cost (and in some cases, you may not receive the item back). PayPal Seller protection may cover your liability, see section 11 below.

If you sell to a buyer and the buyer files a Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) Claim, you will generally be required to accept the item back and refund the buyer the full purchase price plus original shipping costs. You will not receive a refund on your PayPal fees. If you lose a SNAD Claim because the item you sold is counterfeit, you will be required to provide a full refund to the buyer and you will not receive the item back (it will be destroyed). PayPal offers protection to buyers in the United Kingdom (UK) for SNAD Claims for purchases made with any Merchant even if the purchase is not an eBay transaction.

Liability for claims filed directly with eBay through the eBay Buyer Protection resolution process. If you are an eBay Seller, eBay requires that you comply with the eBay Buyer Protection resolution process. As such, you have provided eBay with permission to make a final decision on a claim that a buyer files against you directly with eBay. If eBay makes a final decision that you lose a claim, you agree to allow PayPal to remove funds from your PayPal Account in order to reimburse eBay for your liability. "Item not received" claims filed directly with eBay are not covered by PayPal Seller Protection. See eBay Buyer Protection policy for more information. If your Balance isn’t sufficient to reimburse eBay, PayPal will place a hold on your Account until the earlier of: (1) sufficient funds are added to your Balance to reimburse eBay for your liability at which time we will reimburse eBay in full, or (2) 40 days from the date of eBay’s decision that you lose the claim at which time we will remove your Balance to partially reimburse eBay for your liability.

Opt-Out. If you do not want to allow PayPal to reimburse eBay for your liability, you may opt-out by calling eBay at 1-866-643-0898. Your opt-out will be effective within 3 Business Days. If you opt-out then eBay will not use your PayPal Account to recover amounts that you owe due to an eBay claim that you lost. This opt-out will not affect other amounts that you pay to eBay using your PayPal Account (such as your eBay fees).

10.2 Temporary Holds for Disputed Transactions. If a buyer files a Claim, Chargeback or Reversal on a payment you received, PayPal may place a temporary hold on the funds in your Account to cover the amount of the liability. If you win the dispute or the transaction is eligible for PayPal Seller protection, PayPal will lift the temporary hold. If you lose the dispute, PayPal will remove the funds from your Account. This process also applies to claims that a buyer files directly with eBay through the eBay resolution process if your PayPal Account is your reimbursement method for buyer claims.

10.3 Reimbursement for Your Liability. In the event that you are liable for any amounts owed to PayPal, PayPal may immediately remove such amounts from your Balance. If you do not have a Balance that is sufficient to cover your liability, your Account will have a negative Balance and you will be required to immediately add funds to your Balance to eliminate the negative Balance. If you do not do so, PayPal may engage in collection efforts to recover such amounts from you.

10.4 Actions by PayPal. If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any Restricted Activities, we may take various actions to protect PayPal, eBay, other Users, other third parties, or you from Reversals, Chargebacks, Claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:

1. We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the PayPal Services (such as limiting access to any of your Payment Methods, and/or your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial Information);
2. We may contact buyers who have purchased goods or services from you, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and/or warn other Users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
3. We may update inaccurate Information you provided us;
4. We may refuse to provide the PayPal Services to you in the future;
5. We may hold your funds for up to 180 days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability; and
6. We may take legal action against you.

PayPal, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, access to its website, or access to the PayPal Services for any reason and at any time upon notice to you and payment to you of any unrestricted funds held in custody for you.

10.5 Account Closure, Termination of Service, or Limited Account Access. If we close your Account or terminate your use of the PayPal Services for any reason, we will provide you with notice of our actions. If we limit access to your Account, we will provide you with notice of our actions and the opportunity to request restoration of access if appropriate.

10.6 eBay Item Hold. PayPal, in its sole discretion, may place a hold on a payment you receive for an eBay transaction when PayPal believes there may be a high level of risk associated with the transaction. If PayPal places a hold on your payment, it will show as "pending" in your PayPal Account.

Staypuff578

Read 10.3
Thank you for posting that, i feel relieved now. It's all good man, my nephew ad cousin live in Missouri. Actually, they live 15 minutes or so rom this guy, and FYI dude, your AK47 won't save your sorry thief ass.

Edit: That's cool you don't care, somebody is gonna be in serious debt because of you, clearly you don't give a s**t about anybody but yourself, you're a piece of s**t lowlife. You're so f**ked and you don't even know it yet. LOL, this is gonna get good.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like where this is going. Keep it coming guys!

Oh and Chaos, in response to your PM.......
TiiM iiS l3eAsT said:
hey b***h nigger i thought i was getting banned :cool:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... nice pm he sent lol... what a f**kin low life pile of s**t. work for your s**t your f**kin fag... how low do you have to be to steal money from people who WORK THEIR ASS OFF FOR IT...

oh wait, forgot who I was talking about....

Last edited by a moderator:

Staypuff578

Just sad........a grown ass man having to steal? cmon now.
Exactly. I have worked since the day i was old enough to get a work permit and everything i own i worked HARD for. I don't get handouts, and if i have to ask my parents for ANYTHING, it's a loan that i write up in contract and pay back.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heres a list of the IP addresses he has logged in with.

Last edited:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol congrats you know the location of my old house.... i havent lived there in like a year.
well then your change of address will be on file with the post office :D

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it possible to file frauds and scams from a different state? Just curious, since we have most of the information and most importantly we do have his house address and house number and plenty of written messages of this ass hat admitting to such a crime.

Edit: All the info that we gathered over at Dseries.org of this douche bag.

Tom Sturtevant
632 Hillcrest Drive
Knob Noster, MO 65336

(660) 563-2870

kush19891@hotmail.com
pui2p@hotmail.com
tes632@charter.net

Even have info about his dad but he didnt start all this....well besides give life to this low life.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is it possible to file frauds and scams from a different state? Just curious, since we have most of the information and most importantly we do have his house address and house number and plenty of written messages of this ass hat admitting to such a crime.
yes you can. internet fraud is a federal offense as someone pointed out earlier.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you sir. Shiizzzzznit =) I shall look into getting that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.