Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. you sent someone to his house? yea, at this point i would be paying up my dues.
Yeah dude. Thats how Puffy rolls hahaha. Savage honkey of a man he is hahaha.

Good luck to you CJ. Keep trying dude. I can only imagine whats gonna happen when you move closer to him.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well guys i haven't heard anything back from paypal yet, and that f**kbag "TIM" won't answer his door when my cousin goes over there. Looks like i might lose on this one :(
get the police involved man, or take something from his car as payment.

Staypuff578

tell you cuz to pound on it with a sledgehammer.....
Tried, he doesn't want to go to prison......yet.

wow.. you sent someone to his house? yea, at this point i would be paying up my dues.
Yea, my cousin lives there with his wife and kids. He's not taking too kindly to me being ripped off.

Yeah dude. Thats how Puffy rolls hahaha. Savage honkey of a man he is hahaha.
You know it :lol:

Good luck to you CJ. Keep trying dude. I can only imagine whats gonna happen when you move closer to him.
Well, it's gonna involve a LOT of duck tape, 2 plungers, and a roll of barbwire.

get the police involved man, or take something from his car as payment.
I have tried to get the police involved but since I live in another state I have to get in contact with some cyber crime division of the FBI since internet fraud is federal.

I would, but honestly, even though he's a scumbag, i don't believe in stealing from someone. I would love too, but sadly my morals beat my ass out of it.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't worry puff. PayPal is always fair=) Just got my $150 back. This guy thinks he is smart. When PayPal is hunting for these people from these accounts i am sure they won't keep there mouth shut who actually did it=)

Cause he may be scamming people for money but in fact he is scamming PayPal now because he is causing them losses
Here is the email=)

After careful review, this claim has been decided in your favor and $150.00
USD has been credited to your account.

This is the maximum amount covered by PayPal. If your claim was for more
than the amount recovered, the outstanding balance is due from the seller
and we will make our best effort to recover it for you.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Puffy I REALLY think you should get in touch with that division of the FBI.

Staypuff578

Don't worry puff. PayPal is always fair=) Just got my $150 back. This guy thinks he is smart. When PayPal is hunting for these people from these accounts i am sure they won't keep there mouth shut who actually did it=)

Cause he may be scamming people for money but in fact he is scamming PayPal now because he is causing them losses
Here is the email=)

After careful review, this claim has been decided in your favor and $150.00
USD has been credited to your account.

This is the maximum amount covered by PayPal. If your claim was for more
than the amount recovered, the outstanding balance is due from the seller
and we will make our best effort to recover it for you.
Good to know. I just checked my paypal claim status and the doosh nozzle has until yesterday to respond lol. Hopefully i hear some good news.

Puffy I REALLY think you should get in touch with that division of the FBI.
I would but honestly.....i'm lazy as hell, and my dad is on federal parole and about to serve life in a federal pen. I don't want them to run my last name or some s**t and see he's my dad lol

Edit: Shiznit- If that's your EM1 in your sig.....*drools* I want it lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your dad has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this, therefore even if they did see your dads record they should still be taking care of the situation. Your dad did not cause someone to scam you out of money over the internet, its still a problem they need to take care of.

Staypuff578

Your dad has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this, therefore even if they did see your dads record they should still be taking care of the situation. Your dad did not cause someone to scam you out of money over the internet, its still a problem they need to take care of.
I know man but it just freaks me out, as it is because of my dad the town i grew up in, all the cops know me by first name and i've been arrested a bunch of times for nothing. I'll head over there monday to talk to them, luckily i have a federal office a few miles from my house.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Edit: Shiznit- If that's your EM1 in your sig.....*drools* I want it lol
haha ya it is. thanks for the compliment. good to see you got your money back too. at the very least chaos's credit score is going to be terrible, if it isnt already.

Staypuff578

haha ya it is. thanks for the compliment. good to see you got your money back too. at the very least chaos's credit score is going to be terrible, if it isnt already.
Lucky lol, i wish my crx would transform into an em1 except with a boosted d =).

Yea, i'm pretty stoked about it, finally can get my turbo build moving forward again.

Btw, anyone here or anyone know anyone selling a cheap t3?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think we do have a member on here selling a t3.

And why would you want an em1 with a turbo d?

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You have to wait 10 days for a reply. If he does not reply in 10 days you will be granted the money back.

Staypuff578

I think we do have a member on here selling a t3.

And why would you want an em1 with a turbo d?
I need to find that member asap lol.

I'm not a B series fan, not that I don't like the motors, I just started on a D and know my way around one like the back of my hand.

You have to wait 10 days for a reply. If he does not reply in 10 days you will be granted the money back.
This.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, The $130 which was "taken" from me is actually sitting in my paypal account right now since the seller had till 8/5/10 to respond.

The refund/reversal shows as "completed", but the claim is still an open it shows. The claim shows that it is waiting on the sellers response still.

Just figured I would keep you guys updated.

g_dogg619

I was ripped off by this pos as well and tracked him. I can vouch for staypuffy578 since he helped me find this azzhole. Got my money back from paypal as well. Met TiiM iiS l3eAsT (chaos (HMT),(KuSh (thezcr) on another site under another name and tried to resell me the same mani. Had paypal look at all ths site with me. Paypal gave me an goverment website to file electronic money fraud and scams will post the website later so everyone can help with corn holeing this pos.

Here is the website to use to file a fraud claim. SINCE IT IS ILLEGAL TO STEAL MONEY ELECTRONICLY AND OTHER WISE.
www.ic3.gov

BAN HIS AZZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.