d16 turbo head crower

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostdeamon

5+ Year Member
i have a d 16 head with a crower cam crower springs and retainers it also has a venom cam gear cam springs and retainers worth over 500 alone asking 200 plus shipping

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
glws ... would have been really intrested if you posted this like a month ago.

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
So far its looking like this guy scammed me on this head. I paid for it a couple weeks ago and now he says it got stole out of his car and i still havent seen my money back for it

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So far its looking like this guy scammed me on this head. I paid for it a couple weeks ago and now he says it got stole out of his car and i still havent seen my money back for it
0 posts, and 0 trader rating... sounds bout right. :x

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
Yea 260 just threw in the wind i guess. I guess ill start tryn to get legal with it. I still have his name and address and you caint cash a postal money order without id so it must be his name

zb12691

Ebuilt Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lets kill him, but 0 posts? comon. still. post his adress online. lets go steal his s**t

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bad luck with Money orders. Paypal is only way to go. Paypal could have gotten your money back in 14 days=) He has to provide tracking information if he doesnt the original owner of money gets it back=) But sorry to hear and I was actually going to get this...

Status
Not open for further replies.