d16a ecu

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis42189

5+ Year Member
hey i need a d16a ecu for a 1999 honda civic ex and it has 2 be for a automatic transmission! i had gotten the car from a private owner and he had gotten the motor shipped from japan and so i need it to work with what ive got! so if u have or know where exactly where i can get this ecu then email me at lewis42189@sbcglobal.net it will be greatly appreciated so i can get this car going

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres no D16a for a 6th Gen Civic. Unless you swapped in a old ass motor. I have a 2000 LX ECU, automatic I dont need....LMK if you want that one...it has no Vtec tho....

94EG_

Boats N' Hoes !!
5+ Year Member
hey i need a d16a ecu for a 1999 honda civic ex and it has 2 be for a automatic transmission! i had gotten the car from a private owner and he had gotten the motor shipped from japan and so i need it to work with what ive got! so if u have or know where exactly where i can get this ecu then email me at lewis42189@sbcglobal.net it will be greatly appreciated so i can get this car going

I have the exact same motor, but I was told it was meant to be used with a P08 since, P08 is stamped on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.