Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a ctr front lip, looks ballerific

daboyu978

Banned
Genuine Rolla said:
another thought that i had is that you should do the 99-00 taillight and trunk swap.
99 tails and 98 tails are different , even if u change trunk, the outter tail light wouldnt fit with 98 n 99

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really nice! camber FTW!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
is it 2000 ? looks like a 98 back with 2000 front end
lawrenceashley said:
yeah it looks like 96-98 with front conversion.
It's different in different countries. Go look at mint's car. It's a '99-'00 coupe (forget which year, but one of those) and it has the same climate control the '96-'98 USDM cars have.
daboyu978 said:
99 tails and 98 tails are different , even if u change trunk, the outter tail light wouldnt fit with 98 n 99
No.

All 6th gen unibodies are the same (as far as between each body style). The only thing changed throughout the year are panels, wiring, and some mechanics of the cars. The basic unibodies are the same though. The taillights are interchangeable.

In fact, if he wants to keep his stock trunk, there are OEM Honda taillights that will fit on his car and still be red and white like the '99-'00 USDM taillights are. MFY, if you would like some red/white taililghts that fit your trunk look into tailights from an Integra SJ (this is a Civic variant model, NOT an Integra body).

But yes, '99-'00 sedan outer taillights fit on a '96-'98 sedan.
MFY said:
now i m thinking 2 sell my car and buy a cbr600rr a new honda but different soul=)
If you want a motorcycle, get it and keep a car too. It's a bad idea to replace a car with a motorcycle. You probably won't notice how much of an inconvinience it is until you don't have the car.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you have a problem with fitment, get these stock Honda lights.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
98 tails will fit 98 , durr but 98 and 99 wont fit each other. this aint a coupe, this is a 4 door
Those are stock Honda sedan tailights in that pic. From a '96-'98. :what:

It doesn't appear you have any disagreement with the photo I posted... so why quote it if you have a problem with something else I said? You really aren't smart with your comments, are you?

Oh, and there are people who I've seen say that they have '99-'00 outer taillights on their '96-'98 sedans. Unless I see photos of the '99-'00 trying to go onto a '96-'98 car and that they won't fit, then I can't believe you. You are the only person who has ever told me they can't fit.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The front of your car almost looks like a photochop cuz it's tuckin so hard but it's significantly higher in the back...lovely car though =)

those pics just remind me of how beautiful the hills and mountainsides of Turkey are. Blissss

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how come i thought the title said d14?? neway your civic is clean nice to see that their are other honda enthusiasts in the world besides usa and japan

MFY

5+ Year Member

these tail lights have different colors with mines..i loved the white-red taillights...i have never seen in turkey these taillights..thanks everyone=)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those are stock taillights on an Integra SJ. If you want them, I'd suggest contacting a business that sells JDM parts already. They should be able to get a set. =)

MFY

5+ Year Member
it seems like im not selling my car the man who decided 2 buy my honda chnaged his idea cause of his money..so i think i cahnged my idea too=)..can any body help me for engine uprades for d16y4 or any pages about parts..?thankss=)