D16Y4 civic (white japan) from Turkey

MFY

5+ Year Member
mostly i want to change my engine but in turkey buying an engine is nearly impossible...i would like 2 buy outside of turkey..if i can find and if they can send me

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love this car

MFY

5+ Year Member
If you want a motorcycle, get it and keep a car too. It's a bad idea to replace a car with a motorcycle. You probably won't notice how much of an inconvinience it is until you don't have the car.[/QUOTE]

u r right i still want to sell my car cause in Turkey u can not tune ur car well...other countries do not ship tu turkey for car parts..or if they do, u cant upgrade ur car well like u want..i think turkey need atleast 10 years 4 good tuning:roll: ..but if u have b16 ok...in turkey the most powerfull b16 is 250hp:lol: ..so thats why i want 2 sell my car..now im looking 4 nissan 180sx s13..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MFY said:
NOFX said:
If you want a motorcycle, get it and keep a car too. It's a bad idea to replace a car with a motorcycle. You probably won't notice how much of an inconvinience it is until you don't have the car.
u r right i still want to sell my car cause in Turkey u can not tune ur car well...other countries do not ship tu turkey for car parts..or if they do, u cant upgrade ur car well like u want..i think turkey need atleast 10 years 4 good tuning:roll: ..but if u have b16 ok...in turkey the most powerfull b16 is 250hp:lol: ..so thats why i want 2 sell my car..now im looking 4 nissan 180sx s13..
Make a friend in the states. =) I actually have a friend in Holland who I help out. And he'll go to his Honda dealership and try to help me out when I need it too. It's a great setup. I don't make him pay anything for my inconvenience and he doesn't make me pay anything for his inconvenience. It's just the straight up prices of what it all costs. Like right now I'm helping to ship a few DVDs over there because a company here won't ship them to Europe. We even managed to set up a group buy so they're getting a little discount. They do have to pay shipping to get the entire package over there though, so it will probably come out about even for what we would pay to just get them here.

Don't you have Integras and CR-Vs over there though? There should be lots of other cars over there with B-series engines (for example) that could be swapped into your car with relative ease, and few, if any, aftermarket parts needed for the swap.

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how da hell u ride on them rocks da man! nah i no thats' just like where i'm from. dirt roads and all man and man Honda/Acura's low like fck papa! She looking crisp- one

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great looking ride bro. Do you have the pics of the car with steelies when you were at Miniks' açılış? :D

MFY

5+ Year Member
can87 said:
Great looking ride bro. Do you have the pics of the car with steelies when you were at Miniks' aç?l??? :D
uehueeuheuheuh nobdy looked 2 my car man so i do not have photo of that aciliss:D:D

stathisgarga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car looks really good and i think like your bro says needs an Si lip, but the oz's look really nice on it.

Dominicanwiz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Which headlights are those exactly? I'm converting my white coupe to a 99-2000 front some time in the next few weeks and I love the way your car looks!