D16z6

95ejcoupe

D'd not B's(:
post all mods you guys and girls have done to one, with prices,

just seein what i can do with what money for what gain.

thanks ;)

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post all mods you guys and girls have done to one, with prices,

just seein what i can do with what money for what gain.

thanks ;)
so basically you want everyone to do your homework for you?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Intake and a body kit. Best mods I've ever done!

sypher87

To be honest, I had a shop tell me a few things about my car. They did my exhaust bearings for 600.00 which I thought was a great deal and they said it helps to reduce back pressure so....I had to do it. Now don't take my word for this either but I hear that Stickers can knock of .1 second from every lap....for each sticker.....Once I paint my car I'm going crazy with stickers! Thanks Clubcivic for the help!!!! Hope you take my advice bro!

emerican

Registered VIP
Search button all day on this site, google or d-series.org nobody is gonna compile all of it for you.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
Yeah, you're better off looking up prices and talking to shops as opposed to asking us what we did and for what price. There's a bunch of variables when it comes to pricing and builds. For me, all my parts were either heavily discounted or free because of sponsorships and friends hooking me up and all installations were done by me. This would be true for most of these guys on here that have a mod list worth posting. So you have the variables of who you get the parts from, what the parts are, and who installs it.