Daddy's coming back home...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i think you were close to me, i remember seeing your older posts, was it stockton? then you moved and i was confused lol.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u should come through gj and we can go have a beer or u guys can stay the night and ill even feed ya!

or are u just gonna take the 15 to 80?
Where's "gj"?

I forgot exactly which freeway I'm taking out of LA but when I get to Utah I'm going up through Salt Lake and taking 80 through there..... I think

where does 15 run into 80? arnt dads rad btw
The freeway I have to hit runs from San Fran....

I don't have ALL the details set but I already found one way tickets from Grand Rapids to LAX for only $120

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if you need something i am on your way home, the freeway you speak of is 80. im in an apartment but if you need a brew i work in a bistro and can hook you up.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let me know when your coming to Cali, we can meet up and have a beer, I'm only an hour from Temecula.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone is going to be possibly drinking a lot on this trip lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if you need something i am on your way home, the freeway you speak of is 80. im in an apartment but if you need a brew i work in a bistro and can hook you up.
cool, thanks :thumbs up

Let me know when your coming to Cali, we can meet up and have a beer, I'm only an hour from Temecula.
Where do you live? I'll be in Escondido the Wed. after I get there!

Someone is going to be possibly drinking a lot on this trip lol
I don't even drink alcohol :lol: but I'll drink a soda while everyone drinks their beer!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u will be taking the 15 through salt lake to 80.

i am in western colorado.
grand junction.

u would have to merge off of the 15 onto i70 and u would run right through grand junction into denver...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u will be taking the 15 through salt lake to 80.

i am in western colorado.
grand junction.

u would have to merge off of the 15 onto i70 and u would run right through grand junction into denver...
yah, I was going to go through Colorado because I have a friend there too but I have a GOOD friend in Salt Lake who's not only going to stay there for a night but also cook up this awesome dinner for us BUT....

Bad news :(

My father called me last night a little after 4am to tell me the car was stolen and found all stripped. :thumbdown
I f**king hate thieves!

so I'm sure if I'm still going down there or just going to buy one here myself. I've already been looking today before I went to work..... Checking out some subarus and civics but the subi's are too high priced for what I'm looking to spend. I'll probably be searching for a little while now because I want a good deal.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks you guys... I know... it sucks!

I was bummed out a bit today about it. :(

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when are you coming down?
not sure anymore... I have to wait and see what's going to go on....

I know you don't log on here much anymore so pm me your email or phone # and I'll let you know for sure if and when I do..... I'm checking out EscoZoo for sure to hit up Jilibertos!

Last edited: