Damn crazy canadians

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I read about this!! Damn Canadians, can't trust 'em as far as you can throw them.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i say we ban all canadians on this site.

Black96EXNC

SOHC EJ8
Haha!! That was some crazy s**t. Way to make your city look like a huge ass to the world. Although I will admit I was pulling for them. Only because I'm a Carolina Hurricanes fan so I couldn't pull for Boston. I'm glad they lost now though.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what happened to canadians being peaceful people we must be rubbing off on them.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice quality photos

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I take offense to the title. Not all Canadians are like that, besides the Vancouver fans were drunk and angry during the second half of the Bruins vs Canucks game. As you should know, alcohol + anger doesn't go together. But it's sad now that the events in Vancouver is now how the world perceives Canada now.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't think that the world perceives Canada that way. I know I don't.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't. I perceive those f**king morons as f**king morons for rioting a city over a goddamn hockey game. Like the person commented, the police now have pictures. Have fun with charging everyone!!!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It wasn't for all canadians there chewbaca so chill

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I take offense to the title. Not all Canadians are like that, besides the Vancouver fans were drunk and angry during the second half of the Bruins vs Canucks game. As you should know, alcohol + anger doesn't go together. But it's sad now that the events in Vancouver is now how the world perceives Canada now.
Nah, nobody perceives Canada that way. Well, maybe a few idiots, but I wouldn't worry about it.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jaw dropping, thats some s**t, the one where the guy was making out with the woman on the floow was on the news!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
31dev31 doesn't want us to know that he's the Asian w/ the hockystick screaming "come at me bro" lol jk

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't understand how the police let this s**t just happen. If they'd use lethal force, they wouldn't have this problem.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
.....except they can't use lethal force on people who are damaging property....

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't understand how the police let this s*** just happen. If they'd use lethal force, they wouldn't have this problem.
I agree. Same s**t happened in '93 when Vancouver lost the stanley cup game, they could have been a lot more prepared for it.

This is true. A year after G20 in downtown Toronto, innocent people are buttraping Toronto District Police for the brutal beatings on the people who were just bystanders, and citizens are demanding for a re-evaluation of each individual officer.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well the peoples property they are damaging need to use lethal force.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
.....except people can't use lethal force to protect their own property....

Edit: In MOST states.