Daniel's Daily Sedan

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
So, I just picked up this sedan last week. For the most part it's pretty freaking clean. It is my daily, but after I get all the little things fixed I will be putting more money into it, as I love working on and fixing up my cars.

ANYWAY:

1999 Civic ex sedan
black
129,000 miles
d16z6
5 speed
power windows, locks, sunroof
ac
gray cloth interior
Dropped on Ground controls all around
si front grill
black housing headlights
oem fog lights
Password JDM Brassknuckle shiftknob
Megan exhaust

First to be fixed:
passenger window needs help rolling up, might be molding which I have, if not I'll just replace the regulator.
Rear passenger door latch is messed up. I have one.
Right fog light bulb is out. I have some.
Want to raise my front end about an inch.

Plans:
-alarm
-6k Hid's
-Ctr or si lip
-white 15" slips
-extended wheel studs/lugnuts
-Camber kit
-power folding JDM mirrors
-tint?
-50/50 tails
-si seats
-recover the doors/headliner
-Pioneer double din
-all new speakers with amp, new tweeters
-Subwoofer setup
-Swap?

Here's some pictures. Tell me what you think!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nice pick up bro...first mod is a garage, lol
You know how it is here in texas...sad to say!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Sucks you had to drill into your bumper.that's a big wire coming from your deck..is it an aux cord?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. The garage is for the Corvette. Thanks, man! Are you in Houston too? There's been a lot of cars gone missing lately, but if thieves want to come to my house they can expect to see a 12 gauge (:

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah, the previous owner used rivets on the lip. It's okay, I don't like the lip anyway. Haha. Yes, that's an aux cord. It was an extra I had laying around the studio, so why not?

CO671

Registered VIP
Dude.....NICE!
Awesome man, I really dig your ex, mind if I copy your tail-lights? I don't know what steps to follow though aha.

:D

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. Weird, man. I personally don't like the tail lights. The reverse lights are pink ._____.

I want a Si lip or Ctr.

I saw we had the same shift knob. How do you like it? I'd been wanting one forever and finally bought myself one :p

CO671

Registered VIP
Haha. Weird, man. I personally don't like the tail lights. The reverse lights are pink ._____.

I want a Si lip or Ctr.

I saw we had the same shift knob. How do you like it? I'd been wanting one forever and finally bought myself one :p
Aww really? It's so clean though. my car's more of a rust/brown in the sunlight so it might not look as good as it does on yours. Care to share a picture of how it looks pink? Did you just use red-tint and a heat gun or something?

Ohh, well if i'm right all 99-00 lips are the same thing. SI, CTR, OEM dealer optional. You're not looking for replica?

Yeah, I prefer it. I learned to drive manual with my car and with the knob. When I used an OEM leather knob I felt like I was going to mis-shift lol. I think the stainless steel one looks much cleaner though and is a similar weight!

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I'll try and snap one sometime this week. I'm working a lot.

I didn't do it, the previous owner did.

As for the lips, How can they all be the same? Haha.

Well, if you ever sell your shift knob let me buy it off you!

CO671

Registered VIP
I'll try and snap one sometime this week. I'm working a lot.

I didn't do it, the previous owner did.

As for the lips, How can they all be the same? Haha.

Well, if you ever sell your shift knob let me buy it off you!
aight.
Ohhh, well then lol.

Uh Idk but I read it here and after looking at many images they actually do look identical.

If I ever buy the stainless steel one and it's laying around, i'll try to remember your request! aha.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
That's interesting.

I noticed your car was kinda brownish. Haha. Very interesting. Are you gonna do a swap?

CO671

Registered VIP
I don't wanna steal your thread, lol.
I might, but maybe only a VTEC mini-me head swap. I want my Civic to be reliable, good mpg, smooth clean ride, not a street beater.
How about you? What kind of swap do you have in mind . Yours is so clean man...

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
sounds good. I'm really enjoying my peppy little z6. I get like 123145454534 miles to the tank.

I'm thinking a b16. Just for the hell of it. That'll be the last thing I do though. Haha. I have the same mindset for my car as you.

Hey, here's the picture of my tail lights. This picture doesn't show it too well, but it's pink. During the day the lights look clean, but I'm not sure about night time.

CO671

Registered VIP
sounds good. I'm really enjoying my peppy little z6. I get like 123145454534 miles to the tank.

I'm thinking a b16. Just for the hell of it. That'll be the last thing I do though. Haha. I have the same mindset for my car as you.

Hey, here's the picture of my tail lights. This picture doesn't show it too well, but it's pink. During the day the lights look clean, but I'm not sure about night time.

Ahh I didn't notice it was a z6, the previous owner swapped it in? I'm quite jealous aha.

ah affordable and good power swap nothing like a J or K. fair enough!

Ohh, it's aight maybe the camera doesn't really capture it's in-person colors. I still like it in the daytime, hmm.

Have you tried putting in an Integra dual-bend shifter.?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I'm pretty sure this engine is stock. Haha.

Yeah, the pink was very dim in person.

Nope. I don't like the dual bend. It brings the shift knob too far back for my liking. My hatch had one. I hated it. When I had my eg coupe I put a single bend in, and loved it.

I need to put one in this car.