5+ Year Member
probably because you're a mexican :P

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today while driving though my clutch pedal lost all pressure again. A while back i bled the clutch line, but now i'm confident there is a leak. I need to find it and fix it because I had to stop on the fetter of a highway to fix the issue. Not fun. Any suggestions? Where should I start?
You probably have a leak. Check your clutch lines and master cylinder

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Thankssssss! Haha. I'm thinking master or slave cylinder.

dck1ng69

5+ Year Member
I wouldn't sell the car, someone busted my window just to take a crappy ipod lol...it took a while, but I finally accepted that people just have hate for my civic and honestly they can all eat a d**k. Just put up multiple layers of anti theft defense and buy an ar15 like me =)

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
So, I'm buying this this week.

So the build we begin. I want to have it in within a before summer. I have all the money to buy all the replacement parts I want. I'm still doing research though. I have an ls tranny I'm going to use on it, but I still need to figure out what internals I want to run, and a few other things. Any advice, input or suggestions are much appreciated.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Thanks! $400 for the complete longblock, with si t bracket, post mount, linkages, and wiring harness.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
My plans right now are to replace all parts before dropping it in. I do have an Ls tranny that my friend gave me, so with those long gears it'll probably see boost later on. Haha. For now though it'll be all motor. I'm getting a few parts soon though:

skunk2 intake mani and throttle body
aem fuel rail and fpr
Injectors(still undecided between RC 360 and RDX 410's)
I'm gonna do Crower cams, (valve train undecided)
stock pistons
ARP head studs
and then little ods and ends.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
N/A b20 is a waste of money. Why not do a b20/vtec if you are already planning on spending money on internals?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
b20/vtec has been a thought too. Like I said though, it'll probably get boosted eventually. The reason for the swap was not HUGE power gains. My single cam has a lot of issues. Some of which I have fixed, but it's getting old. So, I bought the longblock.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Soo... A few updates. Parts are stacking up, kinda. Haha. Got my oem water pump, arp head studs, an ecu, jumper harness, hondata thermal intake gasket, clutch kit, flywheel, some ksport lca's.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364679681.328632.jpg

But my favorite purchase was made this morning! Haha. Thanks to Mylovehx for finding them!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364679669.844584.jpg

Thoughts? The b20 is still up in the air though, I would love a b16 still. So I'm taking my time. I have a few friends interested in my b20, so we'll see.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?