Daniel's Daily Sedan

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wheres all the pics I've seen!? Post that s**t up bro!

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. So lazy!
Coming soon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338601.241606.jpg
B16 head
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338758.804430.jpg
The guy said it was all stock and I found these.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338775.853488.jpg
Cleaned my VC and resurfaced the rotors
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338823.586781.jpg
Headers and complete intake mani accounted for
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338852.436776.jpg
Cleaning the block up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338889.320211.jpg
Assembling.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338931.770138.jpg
Partspartspartspartsparts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366338946.570100.jpg

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah, it looks 10x better when the block and everything are painted real nice. And yes. Not extreme, but I wanna clean it up. Cruise control is going away for sure.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Yeah, it looks 10x better when the block and everything are painted real nice. And yes. Not extreme, but I wanna clean it up. Cruise control is going away for sure.
lol, after my swap, my cruise control killed itself hahaha, but i wanna clean up my motor as well. Maybe minor tucking. I really want to pull the motor and repaint the engine bay. So much work, but it would be well worth it (i have to pull my motor anyways to replace the piston rings, well i dont have to but it would be easier)

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yeah. Do that and clean it all up. When I pull my single cam I'm reprinting my engine bay. I wanted to do an accent color, but I don't think it'd come out really nice with spray paint. Haha.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Yeah. Do that and clean it all up. When I pull my single cam I'm reprinting my engine bay. I wanted to do an accent color, but I don't think it'd come out really nice with spray paint. Haha.
I wanna do an accent color too. I got a guy that paints so i think he is gonna do it (along with painting my new SiR bumper and old valve cover). my car is what and my valve cover and fender washer kit is red, so i was thinking of painting the bay like a metallic bronze color. still trying to think of what else would look good.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Thanks! It's either about to be out on hold or put on super fast mode. Due to family issues. We'll see.

Still need a tranny, along with the little pin for the linkages. And like belts, and tune up stuff.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Thanks! It's either about to be out on hold or put on super fast mode. Due to family issues. We'll see.

Still need a tranny, along with the little pin for the linkages. And like belts, and tune up stuff.
Either way man, cant wait to see it! Im gonna need to take a ton of pics when i clean my motor too...