DAP Hatch (DOPE ASS PURPLE)

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i finally got the head back from the machine shop. full port and polish, gasket matched, 3 angle valve job, supertech valves springs and retainers. still waiting for the cam

j9civic7m

nice build man, the car looks great. what are your other plans for it?

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get it back from the shop and drive the hell out of it haha. nah eventually build the bottom in and do a little more interior work

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
finally got the cam in. finished up the 3 inch exhaust

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Those manifolds are usually really shitty and crack all the time.

Car looks good though, that valve cover is amazing! Lose the front lip!

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will have more pics soon. the cam gear ended up being f**ked up too so i got a new AEM cam gear on the way. as for the manifold, yes i know. its braced to that may buy me some time to afford to get the shop working on my car to make one of there custom manifolds for me. as for the lip, why would i lose it?

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
btw if anyone lives in the roanoke area or surrounding areas, deff check out BST Motorsports. amazing work. heres there blog http://bst-motorsports.blogspot.com/. owner and operator's name is brandon. they have an AWD mustang dyno. brandon graduated from the AEM EMS school in cali. he does amazing fab work and tuning.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so this car has been long gone. the shop that was building the motor really screwed me bad. if anyone has any idea where its at now please let me know. id love to follow the car and see where its at now.
btw this is the new ride

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Didn't really check out the whole thread, but what happened to your old car? How'd the show screw you over? :(

Also nice new whip! You on crzforum? One of my friends is a mod over there.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
basically he was spending the money i was giving him on other customers cars. and i made the HUGE mistake of not getting recipes from him at every payment. so afte about 6 months of my car sitting there i went with a tow truck to pick it up and he put a mechanics lean on it sense there was no proof that i had paid him. i had already paid him 2500 cash. so yea, i think he's in the VA Beach area now. hes moved all over. every time he screws someone over he moves his shop. and yea im on crz forums.