DarkCreep's Turbo Kit Install: The NO FAITH/Craftsman/slight knowledge build! *PIX*

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Naw I lost, sorry forgot to post that. I got a 10.3 he got a 10.2. My fastest time that night was 10.1

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Naw I lost, sorry forgot to post that. I got a 10.3 he got a 10.2. My fastest time that night was 10.1

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Props man for this diy. Hope it's a reliable kit too.
But 10's for a boosted d on the 1/8th mile? No no, boost it up some moe...............

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Props man for this diy. Hope it's a reliable kit too.
But 10's for a boosted d on the 1/8th mile? No no, boost it up some moe...............
Driving fine so far but only time will tell!!!

And yeah 10s but im on street tires, full interior, sound system, and a passenger :P I def want to boost it up some more but I dont want to blow the motor since im unemployed!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how much boost? numbers kinda seem low
Ummmmmmmm 7PSI if im not mistaken. I still need to install my boost gauge but ive been sooo lazy!!

I got a CRX gauge bezel that I want to retrofit into my cupholder spot. 99-00 Cupholds suck cock.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
newwwwwwwwwwwwwww numbers for all you neggers that kept bitching that my numbers were too low!!!!

New mods:
ARP head bolts
OEM head gasket
OEM timing belt
Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Tuneee

207hp/188tq on 9psi!

It made more power but I had them lower it a bit. It peaked at 225@5000RPM when I first slapped on MBC. Then it made 217@6600. I told them to lower it and they left it at 207.

Last edited:

civic0918

Registered VIP
it looks ok but its a small intercooler. goto nextlevelracing.org send them a email and pics they can hook you up they install and tune many many turbo's..

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good Job.

=)Props to ya kid, thats the way you get it done. Im right now purchasing a t3/t4 kit for my b16 w/srp pistons/eagle rods, should have it finished by the end of the month have everything else. But I had a 92 eg that had a d15b runnin a t3/t4 xspower kit, 60 trim, hondata, list of s**t and ran like champ pullin 10psi, never had a chance to dyno just street tune. Enjoy the ride and keep goin on it!