Dash color question

showcivic2001

5+ Year Member
Hey guys just trying to find out what other models if any came with the dark grey dash besides the Si. What years and models
Thanks

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not so much the models/trims, its the color of the car. My Iced Teal LX sedan has the dark grey interior....just depends on the outside color.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not so much the models/trims, its the color of the car. My Iced Teal LX sedan has the dark grey interior....just depends on the outside color.
im not so sure about that. my flamenco black si is dark grey, but my buddies flamenco black LX is light grey :what:

showcivic2001

5+ Year Member
I am trying to buy a passenger airbag that I need to be dark grey but it seems like the people that respond to having one are not sure if it is dark or light and they tell me the car it came out of but I am not sure. Like did a 98 Ex have the dark dash? I dont know why it is so hard for these people to decide if they have dark or grey but oh well. Thanks for all the help guys.
Could someone tell me what color this is? http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/1qwikef/Picture.jpg

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have a four door with a K interior, i thought they didnt exist? do you have pics of the interior?

supermonkeyball

5+ Year Member
Doesn't the air bag cover stay with the dashboard? the cover shouldn't come off during deployment of the airbag, reattach the new air bag to the existing cover.