**day before spring/summer overhaul** (56k wash&wax)

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my friend and i decided to just go out and take a quick shoot before the "car season" starts for the year and before we start all the mods and changes and what not.

tripod, i know he didn't have his....... shut up. on with it

comments/suggestions welcome

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks geat..:thumbs up

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
--<EM1>-- said:
my friend and i decided to just go out and take a quick shoot before the "car season" starts for the year and before we start all the mods and changes and what not.

tripod, i know he didn't have his....... shut up. on with it
.............i couldnt agree more with you. i think i see a i/c hiding on that si :idea:

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JRC black aonized fmic ftw. i really like it. this summer im planning on fabing some more piping to hide them and hopefully get the fogs back.

oh yea. there are alot of things that have changed since the shoot... but youll have to wait and see later on

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cars look clean as hell... I love that spoiler on your si

stince

Banned
sickkkk teg.

decent si you have there..

i spot a lil tbolt clamp in the bottom grill.. shall i say its boosted :thumbs up

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick. Both are clean.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the teg is actually a itr. it was a salvage title and we rebuilt it. cost around 4500 to rebuild w/o motor. he had a b18c5 in a del sol but sold the del and dropped it in the teg.

funny thing is, he's going to sell it and looked at the title.... it now has a cleared title. no reason what so ever, but oh well. haha

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha this kid buys sells trades cars more than paris hilton makes heads lines. i think his goal is to have or drive every car on earth before he dies. if youre serious pm me he probably will trade something

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
both look really good. i dont think i have ever seen ur car before.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Both look great dude :thumbs up

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you smoke your tails? I kind of like that for some reason :thumbup:

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya it looks lightly smoked or could be just dirty on the inside. my left reverse light is like that

i like the headlights the most it look almost like it has angel eye stripping around the housing

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
--<EM1>-- said:
the teg is actually a itr. it was a salvage title and we rebuilt it. cost around 4500 to rebuild w/o motor. he had a b18c5 in a del sol but sold the del and dropped it in the teg.

funny thing is, he's going to sell it and looked at the title.... it now has a cleared title. no reason what so ever, but oh well. haha
it has a clear title cause youre in MIchigan....they dont put anything on their titles...however carfax will sayts its been salvaged.