dc sports headers and so forth

dzxkrg426

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i was wondering if you guys noe wut the lowest price is for a dc sports header for an 05 si.. i found a ceramic one for 315 but wondering if it goes anything lower than that and where i can find one lower than that... i looked for one for awhile and thas the lowest.... and i got intake and an exhaust in and im gunna get headers.. so i was wondering wut else i should get done.... to the engine besides turbo... im gunna get rims.... and a system.... im gunna get like lil things too like strut bars and stuff.. should i work on the suspension next? like springs and new brakes..?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work on what you want to work on.... We can't tell you what you want to do.. There is no good order to do most of these things in.

My DC header was 215 dollars for my EX.... I'm pretty sure you can find cheaper if you search harder....

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jackson racing header is really good on your car. i would look into those. and yes i would just work on suspension. intake,header,exhaust is more then enough right there. you just wasited a lot of money there. get some 18's and get coilovers and lower the car 2 inches or lower. after that get some new shocks, struts and so on. if you want more info goto www.7thgencivic.com

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you're gonna go turbo, no point in getting headers, just save the money, or go buy a turbo timer or something

but it's your car in the end, do what you want

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea....no point on gettin the intake also. for now i would just spend money on rims and suspension work. or if you dont wanna do that then just save up for a turbo kit and other electronics for the turbo.

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could always chop up the intake to use as turbo intake piping though...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i picked up my Dc Sports header for my D16 for $200 used. but they have a point. if your gonna go turbo it'd be pointless to get one. Unless your like me and it will take a long time to save for a kit. i got mine off www.partstrader.com found someone close to home and drove to pick it up.

jamesd_21

5+ Year Member
picked up my headers for $180. (dc sports 4-1 stainless steel). :lol: aem V2 came along with it. the guy that i got it from installed turbo for his 04 si. just wait til someone decides to turbo their car man. I did.