dc2 center console + arm rest for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
PICS dc2 center console + arm rest for sale or trade

i'd much rather trade this for the original 91 civic si center console, i couldn't care less for an arm rest or cup holder. anyway, i have a black one and from what i can see it's missing the cigarette lighter and the screws. i can post pics tomorrow. it's black and in decent condition, i don't know what year its from. the car came with it and the previous owner did a crap job of installing it. it wasn't even screwed in. it may or may not include the shift boot. pics soon. pm me your e-mail address so i can' send you pics

By cheeesboiger, shot with FinePix F480 at 2009-08-28

By cheeesboiger, shot with FinePix F480 at 2009-08-28:!:

Last edited:

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
bump^^ i'm looking to get $30 if no trade is available.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn thats cheap! Good deal homie

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
Damn thats cheap! Good deal homie
um i don't know if you're being sarcastic cause i don't know how much these usually go for. i'm really just hoping to trade for an oem 91 civic si center console. also i don't think it's in the best shape it could be in.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sarcastic at all homie. It just seems that he one side is kind of messed up though

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
Not sarcastic at all homie. It just seems that he one side is kind of messed up though
oh ok, my bad. it's not really as it seems. those marks were left from the seats rubbing up against it as they slid back and forth. what do you think i should i ask for it if i can't get a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.