Debadging my civic!

Civic Virtue

So now how will the meter maid know what model Honda to give the parking ticket to?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car Linz.

Parking lady will have to use the VIN.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Nice car Linz.

Parking lady will have to use the VIN.
I racked up 40 parking tickets in college because I always got there late and had to park in the metered spots, never paid. Should have thought of this ingenious plan earlier!!! I'll cover my vin tomorrow haha

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I racked up 40 parking tickets in college because I always got there late and had to park in the metered spots, never paid. Should have thought of this ingenious plan earlier!!! I'll cover my vin tomorrow haha
Campus police? i think those are like rent-a-cop. lol fake

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. Well, don't get into trouble.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
I paid $75 for JDM emblems, idk if I'm allowed to refer to places that aren't sponsors here. Seemed a little to good to be true but I'm also covering them with overlays.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
take your plates to class with you. remove tow hooks, lower for far they cant get a boot on your tire and park anywhere.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take your plates to class with you. remove tow hooks, lower for far they cant get a boot on your tire and park anywhere.
Then they can ticket her for having NO tags.
tow hooks are welded to the frame...
i don't think you understand how a boot works

lastly..it's way too much work. i say pay the tickets and stop spending money on rice.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
I'm out of that school so any arguments regarding my parking tickets are irrelevant.

I prefer noodles over rice thank you very much =)

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC is so funny, if the OP wasn't a female there is no way a debadging thread would get to 3 pages, lol.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC is so funny, if the OP wasn't a female there is no way a debadging thread would get to 3 pages, lol.
:word:
Plus the guy would get flamed like no other. Hell, I know I'D get flamed if I made a thread like this. :lol: