Debating on selling civic with El conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

proctor

Hey guys, well my mom wants to get me a new civic si so I prolly have to sell my 97 civic with El rear conversion. This was my project car which is not completely finished. To be finished it needs a tranny and the rear quarters sanded and painted. It has lots of things done to it. El rear conversion (trunk and tailights and housings), all leather seats (integra gsr front seats (driver is ripped passenger is near mint) rear seat out of a honda Accord coupe. Has an acura El leather wrapped steering wheel installed. Entire middle console was replaced (didn't have one befofe) has a red El cluster, brand new winter tires. Vtec valve cover, new air box and housing, new spark plugs and wires, will throw in original civic steering wheel with airbag. Engine runs mint. Was rebuilt and has 86k on it. No warning lighys on dash. Very nice car. Looking for 700$ pickup in mississauga Ontario (6476072309) don't wanna sell but won't have room soon. Great car! Still drives

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moved to classifieds. Please keep the tech sections for tech questions only.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Interesting. Not my cup of tea, but hey.. I'm not gonna judge. And for $700, well that aint too bad at all. Do you have any better photos of the areas needing work still? Looks like the spots you mention still needing attention are hidden in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.