decah vertical door kits for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys I have two decah vertical door kits for sale. One of the kits is new and the other kit is used. I bought two kits initially but crashed one of the civics so didnt end up using one of them. I just removed one from my car since I am getting it painted and prefer going back to OEM style. If anyone is interested let me know. Email me for pics or Ill post up pics later when I get home, Im at work now so i can post pics. The kit is for 96-00 civics.

Here are the pics for all those that are interested:

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much do you want for them ?????!

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the new one im hoping to get like 600 shipped! and for the use ones im hoping to get around 350 or 400

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These item is still for sale. I never got back to it since I had a possible local sale but that never went through. I only have the new kit now becasue the used one sold. I recap that the new one is still in its original package for the exception that it is missing one of ythe shocks since i needed an extra one for my del sol. The shocks are around 80 bucks from decah and probably cheaper on ebay. Email mefor pics since i still cant figure out how to host the pics.

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUMP BUMP BUMP, No one is interested? if interested make me an offer pm for pics.

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jorge99hx said:
BUMP BUMP BUMP, No one is interested? if interested make me an offer pm for pics.
Im very interested but I dont wanna lowball specially since i alreay got quoted for a cheaper price at a local shop. I am aware of "Decah's" reputation and know they been in the game for a few years . I do have a few questions.... Did you do the install yourself? Did your fenders need to be rolled? Do you have any pics close up of the setup so i can get an idea of how the area where the door meets the fenders looks like. Pm me back if you can if not then just post the reply here

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
Im very interested but I dont wanna lowball specially since i alreay got quoted for a cheaper price at a local shop. I am aware of "Decah's" reputation and know they been in the game for a few years . I do have a few questions.... Did you do the install yourself? Did your fenders need to be rolled? Do you have any pics close up of the setup so i can get an idea of how the area where the door meets the fenders looks like. Pm me back if you can if not then just post the reply here
PM SENT

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I needed the cash so I posted them on ebay, the hinges have been SOLD (pursuant that the bidder makes payment)

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are still for sale the bidder ended up not paying. $600 or best offer takes them.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright so what is needed for this to work completely like it should? I've got a 98 civic I wouldn't mind doing this to. I just dont want to settle for anything, you know?

Thanks
Brian

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jorge99hx said:
The new kit si still for sale. 400 Plus shipping takes it.
i;m interested. where can i order the shock that is missing(link)? are they different for each side? send me some pix.

anything rub when opening the door?

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
i;m interested. where can i order the shock that is missing(link)? are they different for each side? send me some pix.

anything rub when opening the door?
PM'ed you

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM'ed you

T!mmy said:
alright so what is needed for this to work completely like it should? I've got a 98 civic I wouldn't mind doing this to. I just dont want to settle for anything, you know?

Thanks
Brian

jorge99hx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still up for sale since those that were interested have not Pm'ed me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.