decals

dzxkrg426

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup guys...im tryin to get decals for ma car..like alpine and pioneer..but i dont noe wut size i need...wen i ordered dc sports exhaust and injen intake they came with one but i dont noe wut size it is .i wanna have the same size wen i order the alpine and pioneer ones..so if anyone can tell me that would be cool..

and

I wanna get rims.. i got a 05 black si and i wanna get the rite ones...yall think 18s is too big for ma car...im gunna get the skunk2 coilovers and im thinkin about gettin the black konig freefalls...

and

if anyone is in the south jersey area and noes anyone who can professionally put in a greddy turbo kit please let me noe

thanks

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dzxkrg426 said:
sup guys...im tryin to get decals for ma car..like alpine and pioneer..but i dont noe wut size i need...wen i ordered dc sports exhaust and injen intake they came with one but i dont noe wut size it is .i wanna have the same size wen i order the alpine and pioneer ones..so if anyone can tell me that would be cool..

and

I wanna get rims.. i got a 05 black si and i wanna get the rite ones...yall think 18s is too big for ma car...im gunna get the skunk2 coilovers and im thinkin about gettin the black konig freefalls...

and

if anyone is in the south jersey area and noes anyone who can professionally put in a greddy turbo kit please let me noe

thanks
You are 22 years old, speak (write) english!
Not much help on decals. Go with 17s,you will be happier with the ride and they will last longer on jersey roads.

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
Not much help on decals. Go with 17s,you will be happier with the ride and they will last longer on jersey roads.
its no use ... that is how you speak/type when you dont care what others think of your education..

...BTW get a ruler and measure the ones you have.. HTF am I suposed to know what size you have on your car.?

texascivic2k1

5+ Year Member
pon55 said:
LOL! Thank you! I had a hard time reading it.

Decals I am also no help because I am against them. But wheels I can do. I like these for a black SI...

They are 18"'s but what I have hear about New Jersey roads are not good. I suggest a smaller rim then.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, you guys were pretty rough on him :lol: , ............... Post up some pictures of your car it will help.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
audio company decals are the #1 way to get your car broken into

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watch the flaming guys.

dzx - 18"s will look fine on your car once you drop it. As far as decals, I concur with whoever said that you should pull a ruler out and measure it. That would be your best bet. BUT I also agree that having audio decals on your car is NOT smart. The #1 reason that cars are broken into is to steal the audio system.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Watch the flaming guys.

dzx - 18"s will look fine on your car once you drop it. As far as decals, I concur with whoever said that you should pull a ruler out and measure it. That would be your best bet. BUT I also agree that having audio decals on your car is NOT smart. The #1 reason that cars are broken into is to steal the audio system.
..Yeah, some guys really need to start using their heads when it comes to those things..

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
audio company decals are the #1 way to get your car broken into
yeah you might as well put a big sign in neon saying, "hey I have cool s**t to steal!"

like a lot of the guys/gals on here I'm not really huge on decals. you'll find out really quickly on here that "clean" is the most overused word in the CC vocabulary. however: with all that said the car hobby is all about personal taste. how some people feel about what you do to your ride shouldn't matter. it's about what you like, your personal taste that makes your ride, well your ride. If you want to dump it put on some 18's and sticker it up, go ahead...but I would heed the advise of some of your geographical peers and go with a smaller wheel and larger tire to accomodate the road conditions where you're at. Not to mention a smoother ride. After all you don't want to be on a date, and she's got nothing to say but how bad her but hurts from being bumped around in your car, and I don't mean by you.

if you want some decals, i'd just find a vinyl shop and get your graphics custom made. but the most important thing is to have fun.

:twocents: