Deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanted to rock a lowered Insight with Axis Racer X wheels.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Ruckus is far too loud and ugly to be "gay".

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how the hell are you going to be saving gas in a Scion TC with a oversized engine than your Si? having a car another car payment. I'm lost :what: besides TCs are so played it's not even funny anymore.

Get a scooter.

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
how the hell are you going to be saving gas in a Scion TC with a oversized engine than your Si? having a car another car payment. I'm lost :what: besides TCs are so played it's not even funny anymore.

Get a scooter.

lo well its used to im not really paying that much for it and as far as the gas goes it acully does pretty well on gas better then my si

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Even if you do save more gas, you won't see any real savings for a long time.

Insure the car/car registration/car payments/car maintanance/ i dont see any savings, i think you just want an excuse to get another car.
:D

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
lol

that may be true
but it will also give me another project :D

and the scooter only goes but so fast

and i herd it was expensive as crap to get a motorcycle insured :???:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought it was cheaper. so you want another car to save you on gas but that you can dump money into by buying mods for it?

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
i thought it was cheaper. so you want another car to save you on gas but that you can dump money into by buying mods for it?
well i wouldent start to mod it rite away of course but after i get it payed off adn gas prices go down =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is anyone else sick of this guy already.
Yes, very.

Dude seriously, stop f**kin making threads. Maybe you should be an SUV or a truck or a really old POS so that you actually know what its like to get bad gas mileage. There is no reason why you should be bitching about getting bad gas mileagen in a f**king new Honda Civic. Thats the dumbest f**king thing Ive ever heard of.

You should put a Mag-Lite flashlight in your mouth and run into a wall at full speed.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you considered driving off a cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.