Decision Help

HORTON16

5+ Year Member
I am getting a car in a month and I am stuck in a decision. I want the SI but I don't know how to drive stick. How hard is it to learn? If I don't get the SI I will get an EX-L

What would you recommend for a first car?

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
I would get the SI. Don't worry about not knowing how to drive stick. It is really easy once you get the hang of it. Get a friend to show you how to learn. you should learn to drive it in like 15 min.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si

Ty's Si

Newb to the Import scene
5+ Year Member
I also had driven an automatic for my entire life and just last month I got my Si. You can definitely learn how to drive the stick, it's a lot of fun on top of not being that hard to learn. I still stall it every once in awhile but ya know, comes with the territory. Si all the way! :D

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When i learned how to drive a manual, it took me 10mins to get the hang of it. :thumbs up get the Si punk.

The term "drive stick" is sooo...ughhh i don't know. don't like it :what: anyone agree?

HORTON16

5+ Year Member
My dad would be able to teach me.

I see from here how much more people like the Si so the Si it is

HORTON16

5+ Year Member
My dad thinks if I go with the manual (Si) I won't like it and you can't return a car. I want the Si but I don't want to make a bad decision

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My dad thinks if I go with the manual (Si) I won't like it and you can't return a car. I want the Si but I don't want to make a bad decision
Why wouldn't you like it? If you get an automatic your going to be kicking yourself in the pants wishing you got the manual....
i understand though, my parents pretty much made sure i didn't get a manual.....bastards.

redcivicls95

redcivicls95
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Depends on where you work really...If you work in a busy place that has a heavy rush hour stop and go's can get really annoying but if you have a job that is easy to get to go with the Si.

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go for the SI. Manual is easy to learn and a ton of fun once you get the hang of it. :D

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go with the manual, you will regret getting an automatic. I know I did.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
automatic is gay unless you dont enjoy driving and simply use a your car as a way to get around