Del Sol Seats Gray No Stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongus

5+ Year Member
Have a pair of Del Sol seats. These are the nice gray seats with the heavier material with no stripe. They include the original Del Sol seat rails. Excellent condition with no tears rips or holes. These seats sit slightly lower than the stock seats in my 1996 EX. They feel great and are a nice upgrade to the stock seats. Asking $200 + shipping. Of course local pickup preferred. I am in the Omaha area.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for comfy seats. clean car too.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damnn, i love thoes seatssss

my helmet hit the roof when i race my car, lower seats will help..

But i'm in NYC!

What would shipping be to 10036?

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those seats look stock in your car, I have never even seen these style haha, and I have a sol. GLWS.

mongus

5+ Year Member
shipping would not be cheap but I can look it up for ya.

damnn, i love thoes seatssss

my helmet hit the roof when i race my car, lower seats will help..

But i'm in NYC!

What would shipping be to 10036?

mongus

5+ Year Member
Yeah the gray is a little darker and there are small color flecks of red and dark blue but they do not clash with the stock interior. At 5' 11 I found the seating position absolutely perfect. They are MUCH better than the stock Civic seats.

Those seats look stock in your car, I have never even seen these style haha, and I have a sol. GLWS.

mongus

5+ Year Member
Looks like shipping would come to about $100 for those who are interested. If you do not want the rails it would be less. Make me an offer!

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
GLWS bro. I personally bought 4th gen prelude seats. Del sol seats are great though. Bump for some clean seats.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice seats good luck with the sales

Status
Not open for further replies.