Del Sol to civic rear disc

fanete

5+ Year Member
Hy can anyone tell me if the rear disk from a crx del sol is compatible to put on an '92 civic?

I want to swap the drum with disk and this is the only thing that I find.

thank you very much

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gsr rear disk conversions are more common and bolt right up... i havent heard n e thing bout a del sol to civic though

Bryan

Love For Sale
5+ Year Member
Why should it be any different? The 'Sol is just a Civic variant, after all...

fanete

5+ Year Member
this is what i think to. it will be great if will be the same because in romania civic part are very rare
the proble is that this parts that I want to buy is in another city and if I buy it and dosen't work I lose all the money.... :( and I need to be for sure if it is good for my civic

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
then here is what you do. go with a sure shot. dont waste money on something like that. we know that the integra rear disc works so just hold out till then. because after all the rear drums in all honesty work better than rear disc does. no joke

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup its been proven. rear disc is a bling factor on tegs and civics. when you are selling a new integra for 20k+ people dont want to hear that they are getting drums. but i belive that there was a thread about this somewhere if not ask todd. or what ever his screen name is now.

fanete

5+ Year Member
I heard this thing once and I didn't belive'it. but I have to say the bigest thing that I want to swap to disk is that the drum dont look good on my wheels =)

Bryan

Love For Sale
5+ Year Member
I'd also counter that you can fit better pads to the discs to decrease stopping distance. The one thing that I wonder if anyone addressed was pad/shoe composition...