Delaware - NOFX & ShinobiLude

ShinobiLude

5+ Year Member

So i walked into AdvancedAutoParts in Dover, DE and low and behold I met the great NOFX that works there. Unknowingly she is of a high power here on the forums so I told her i'd join up. Only problem is I dont have a Civic i have a 92 Prelude. Neway...was riding around town that night and i get chased down by NOFX herself. We pull over in a empty BestBuy parking lot and we talk and she begins waxing her car. Random. Her saying "it's never too late to wax" stuck in my mind but i was mostly thinkin of sex. One thing led to another and she started to detail my car too. I fell in love. We went to the local Wawa...had some snacks...then I had to go. Thought I'd share that to the people that havent met NOFX. She's not too shabby. Even though my Lude is a lil faster. Oh and NOFX...i bought an h22a swap today...I cant wait...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HIIIII SHINNN-OHHHH-BEEEEEEEEE.

thinking of sex, lmao. Aren't we all...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, you sound like a stalker mothefucker =)

ShinobiLude

5+ Year Member
ahahah

ahahhaa wow. Nah...its just if a girl pulls you over...waxes her car...then cleans and shines your interior...Rain-x's your windows...and shines your exhaust tip (heh) then umm...you start to think. She is a detail goddess. And she likes black guys i think. if you couldnt tell...i am of this color. hmm...new name...ChickenLude. emmm im hungry.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha interesting....

she seems cool on here, so i would imagine she's the same in person :thumbup:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bwahaha!!!! This thread is f**king great! I'm just glad those black guys in the old Hondas at Wawa didn't jump up. :shock: You know how those black people can be. :shifty eyes:

Anyway, people back up off of Anthony. He might be a horndog but he's still cool. He's funny in real life. Sorry though, I'm not favorable to black men. I'm not usually attracted to them. I usually like dark haired guys.... white or tan skin. You're cool to hang out with but I don't just jump into bed with *anyone*. Next time you ride through Dover make sure to hit me up on CC first so I'll know to go cruise and run into you.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Amy, waxing your car in the middle of the night in the middle of a bestbuy parking lot is just f**king LOCO, ok well, LOCA in this case..... sheesh woman.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What? Nothing wrong with that.. I worked 4:30 to 10:30. Come on... I'm not even supposed to be awake before um.. one PM. Yeah.... :shock: I'm okay with detailing anytime as long as:
a - I'm awake enough
b - I'm in possession of enough detailing supplies and microfiber clothes
c - the weather is permitting (humidity, no rain, not too cold or too hot).

Thus it was okay for me to detail there. Anyway, BestBuy has nice bright lights and the air felt so nice out. i detailed my bosses first gen DSM the next night too when I got off work earlier and had nothign to do. He's very happy with my quick polish and wax job. =)

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justify it anyway you want my dear. I dont think you will catch 1 other person on this site detailing a car in the middle of the night in a bestbuy parking lot. :P

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So..........

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sooooooooooooo It proves my f**king point honey, you are LOCA, stay with me now..........it was only 2 posts up. :roll:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No no no.. I'm just me. =) I like to do things whenever. If I feel like it's time, it's time. Why limit my day just because of where the sun is in the sky (or lack there of). Well... except for actually going into stores. Since they limit their open hours on where the sun is in the sky.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
understood...... you are OCD arent you? ( I am too btw)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, people have mentioned to me before that they think I am... but no, I'm not diagnosed as OCD.

Nice ice cubes I say! Oh, don't forget to check behind that shower curtain. You just have to.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the fact that you just waxed your car in the middle of the night in a BB parking lot kind of proves it for me. If you werent OCD, you wouldnt have done it....

Nice ice cubes wha? did i miss something?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, I have this thing about always having nine ice cubes whenever I make a drink and use those cresent shaped ice cubes (the kind our ice maker at my mom's makes). If they're from an ice cube tray I use three. You know... square roots... My ex used to joke that he was going to write a song about me. It would be named... "Everybody Gets Nine ICe Cubes".

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh NINE ice cubes...... got it........

ha that is a great example of OCD fo sho..... at least you are not as bad as Monk or Jack Nicholson in "as good as it gets"