deleted

jackphiho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey,

I just bought a civic and one of the rims are missing, so I need to buy a replaced one. Please can anyone identify what brand this rim is?

I found a similar one, Koniq feather the gold one vs the white one, the color doesn't matter.

Details: Currently rims on 17/40/205 with 17x7 and 4x100 fitment. With JWL and VIA 620 KG mark on the rim but the brand is unknown.

Current:
and close up:
Knoig

Last edited:

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you need a pic man

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the rims look haggard and bent man, honestly instead of wasting your money on a new rim and tire, sell those three, or the tires at least and get yourself a new set of rims

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao those rims are RAPED.
buy a new rim set. screw the ones that are on right now...

EF'inEJ'sHpower

IcHOP
5+ Year Member
:shock: holy wow man looks like someone took a bite outa that rim then used it as a hammer. buy a new set keep those around incase of flat tire lol.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JLW is a marking that means it passed the inspection by Japan Light Alloy Wheel Testing Council.

The VIA is the registration and is a trademark of the Japan Vehicle Inspection Association.

620kg is the load mark apparently.

So basically your marks have nothing to do with the brand. All they are is registration identifications.

http://www.jwtc.jp/open/html/e/situmon1.html

jackphiho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh dang, yeah the car got beaten up everything mostly the body are bad. Right now I'm resurrecting it. Anyway, I'm going to get a new set or rim instead. But I love the 17inches and tires they're still in a good condition.

Last edited:

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did the previous owner try to kill himself in the car? Get new rims, I would go with a smaller rim to bud 16 IMO looks great on coupes.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
after the F&F movie, the market was flooded with no name chinese made wheels.. every tire shop had a few sets of these cuz they were so cheap to sell. The 17" solidifies this as that was the popular size during the mass ricing of america movemnt.. lol

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its one of thousands of MR7 spoofs, itll be hard to find one exactly the same, although EVOKE makes something very close. i say trade them off for some oem rims at least.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your going for that deisgn... check out rota slipstreams ... look niice :cool:

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rotas are played out and overrated, no better than a motegi when it comes down to it. If it looks good, rock it.