Describe The Person Posting Above You...

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^to prncss and laozy should kno if boa is anything like me he will pull threw for sure i have faith in my lil man>>>>just wish he had a mother figure in the pic

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What happened to the mother? If you don't want to talk about it I understand.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ should know I wish your baby boy "boa" good luck and stay fighting!

two nerds took my spot :/

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^thanks and im not trying to make anyone sad just want the prayers out there and ya the mother after she had boa she went and hooked up wit my best friend since the 2nd grade>>>so i told her i dont want child support or nothing just get outta my life and then i went to my buddys one night afta the bar and beat the f**k out of him and couldnt stop hitting him>>almost killed him but ya so not trying to make ya feel bad for me but been tough last couple of years

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have done the same thing. That was just really messed up of her just to leave on him like that.

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^should kno i have never looked back>>>>idk how somone could do that either after carrying him and s**t but now im lone wolf and goin to wait for the right one to come no more goin to find a girl>>>cant trust anyone

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^should kno i can sell them here to some dope heads for 5 bucks a pill and i would ship out to ya but i dont have any refills left

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Lol. Should know I don't think we can talk about this stuff. They might be watching...

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^should kno im not really goin to sell them too u but i gotta f**king clean the crib ahhhh fml>>>>but later dudes

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ should know I gotta go back to school. I'll catch you guys after I get off work at 9 pm central. Laterrr.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^Should know it's sunny here, but our heat/ac is controled in GA sooo it's freezing inside^^

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ should know allergies are somehow killing me right now. Also, i'm soaking wet.. and my leg itches.