Detailed the slowcus the other day...

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, first time i've actually washed it since i bought it back in april:lol: it may be stock but you gotta admit, its clean8) :P

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not big on the slowcus but...can you detail my car too?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that shits magically delicious, just like its owner... right tim?

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
that shits magically delicious, just like its owner... right tim?
LMAO, i could post those pics too:lol: :P

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a ford... but it's shiny, nice wash job.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by FreakTimmah
LMAO, i could post those pics too:lol: :P
no i saw that once, i really, really dont need to see it again.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the winter between washes, I use the new armor all car wash wipes. Works great when the car isn't too dirty and when you don't wanna freeze your fingers off. I just pull the car into the garage, turn on my little heater and go to work! Just did it in fact.

Nice and clean though! Good job. Was it cold when you did it?

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 96greencivic
For the winter between washes, I use the new armor all car wash wipes. Works great when the car isn't too dirty and when you don't wanna freeze your fingers off. I just pull the car into the garage, turn on my little heater and go to work! Just did it in fact.

Nice and clean though! Good job. Was it cold when you did it?
no actually it was like 65 out, we got a nice weekend so i decided it needed to be done, plus there was so much brake dust on the wheels they looked black. thanks for the tip though, i'll def try that next time it needs to be done8) cuz it sucks trying to wash your damn car in the winter:(

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
not a fan of it but it looks really nice
thanks,

yeah its kind of a love it or hate it car. i wasn't too keen about it at first, but the price was right, and it had some good options and a great factory stereo so i went with it. i really love it now, its fun to drive and the hatchback really comes in handy when i need to haul stuff.

interestingly enough though as much i love my 3 door i absolutly dispise the 4 door sedan focus's:lol: even if it were a coupe its still just an ugly car to me. so yeah two lesons i've learned from this car is A) looks are subjective, and B) hatchbacks are the win8)