ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone here watch the show Dexter on Showtime? It is probably one of the most f**ked up shows ever but so f**king good. I watched all 12 episodes (hr long) in like 2 1/2 days. I cant wait for season 2 to come out on Sept 30.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I watch dexter's laboratory

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dexters laboratory is the s**t...oh, ive never heard of the other one, whats it about?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
From Bestbuy.com

Dexter is based on the compelling novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" by Jeff Lindsay. Orphaned at the age of four and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter Morgan (Dexter Morgan (Emmy®- and Golden Globe®- nominated actor Michael C. Hall from "Six Feet Under") is adopted by a police officer who recognizes Dexter's homicidal tendencies and guides his son to channel his gruesome passion for human vivisection in a constructive way - by killing those heinous perpetrators that are above the law or who have slipped through the cracks of justice. A respected member of the police force, a perfect gentleman and a man with a soft spot for children, it's hard not to like Dexter. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions he doesn't feel, and to keep up his appearance as a caring, socially responsible human being.

Here is the offical site as well http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dexter is awesome!! i started a thread about it before and pretty much everyone had the same reaction. :lol:

i'm so excited for the next season. i never watch regular TV, and this one is really damn good.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah it is. I watched it on Shotime on demand. they left out episode 8 where u find out who the ice truck killer is. I was so pissed i found it on the internet and watched it before I went on. i cant wait either, its only a month away.

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know there are about 3 episodes out already for season 2

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. how did i miss this?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
um, showtime says september 30th.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^thats what I thought. I found out that the first episode is where they find his dumping ground. Supposedly the series is based off a novel or novels? What books are these?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^thats what I thought. I found out that the first episode is where they find his dumping ground. Supposedly the series is based off a novel or novels? What books are these?
i'll have to watch some of the first season as a refresher 'cuz i don't remember where it stopped. i know about the brother thing and dexter is starting to lose his perfect little mask.

they find dexter's dumping ground? i didn't think he had a set area...?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It ends with dexter killing the killer and making it look like a suicide. his dumping ground is somewhere out in the water. they never really say that its the exact same spot but it has to be since the ice truck killer finds the body that he doesnt cut up and put its back at the scene for the police to find. (wanna say its episode 5)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well the ice truck killer was keeping a pretty close eye on dexter, so i don't think it necessarily has to be the same spot... though... if they find it... i guess it has to be.

i do remember that episode.

i hope he doesn't get caught. :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he was keeping a close eye on him but you also have to remember who he really is though. there is a scene when he dumps body parts in and he is looking at the sonar in the boat so I guess you could make the assumption that it is the same spot but you never really know. I think now that I have seen all of season 1 that I am going to go back and watch it again and see all the other little details that I pick up on.

dexter is not caught in season one but who knows about season 2. if i knew what book the series was based off of I could look it up and kind of figure out what is going to happen because supposedly season 2 follows it pretty close.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know he's not found out in season one... we watched it from the beginning.

i don't want spoilers on the show. i'd rather be surprised. i'd imagine whatever book it's based on, if that's the case, would be pretty good.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah. i cant wait till season 2.