Diamond in the Rough lol (95 coupe build project)

Deadswitch

Hi, guys im new here. I recently purchased a 95 dx for $500 bucks. It is very rough. But with some hard work I will have it looking good. So heres how it stood when I bought it. No brakes, both front control arms were bad, crushed passenger door, crushed right fender, damaged left fender, bad headlights, no a/c, and just dirty as hell. It also had a d15b2 dropped in it (wtf ). Here are some pictures the day I brought her home.

Deadswitch

I cleaned the car interior up a bit and installed a new fender. I have also added some second hand halo projector headlights and put a new door on it that I am currently bondoing up. Ill post the door picks later but here are the interior shots and fender. I have replaced the a/c, fixed the brakes which was a master cylinder, replaced both control arms, and added a short shifter.

L.D.Forget

the main thing is the rear 1/4's are still good. Good luck with the project. Personally i dont like painted interiors other than black. eg. Red, Yellow, Blue.

Deadswitch

the main thing is the rear 1/4's are still good. Good luck with the project. Personally i dont like painted interiors other than black. eg. Red, Yellow, Blue.
yeh, the vehicle i got the b7 out of has all black interior consoles and such that i will be swapping in as well (especially the red shift console lol)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the club mang and good luck with the build so far your in the right track mang keep us updated on the project

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:agreed:
Its a good start... Make sure you build it right the first time!
Ask any and all questions you can, thats why were here... lol

Deadswitch

:agreed:
Its a good start... Make sure you build it right the first time!
Ask any and all questions you can, thats why were here... lol
i havent started on building the d15b7 yet but the plans are: pistons, rods, head stud bolts, head work, cam, cam gear and boost...im doing the cosmetics first cuz i want the car completely ready for paint when i do the motor swap so that i can paint the car and paint the engine bay at the same time while i have the engine out.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You paid $500 for that? Good luck restoring that

Deadswitch

You paid $500 for that? Good luck restoring that
$500 for a car that I replaced the brake master cylinder ($40) and both control arms ($120) and now i have a car that i have been driving 100 miles a day with no problems for the past 4 months. I think it was a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Deadswitch

Update: I will post the second hand door i put on along with the headlights. I have also installed an SI gauge cluster. I also have an aftermarket steering hub to install and a jdm steering wheel to put on that. I also just got my spoon side mirrors in to also install. Hopefully this will be done this weekend.