diamond steelies?

98Ferio

im thinking about getting some diamond steelies and im wondering what bolt pattern do i get, i thought it was 4x100, is that right?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread.

98Ferio

A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread.
but if it was easy for u to tell me about google.. i think 4xwhatever is a lot less work that "]A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread" now wouldnt it? mmm hmmm!

98Ferio

but if it was easy for u to tell me about google.. i think 4xwhatever is a lot less work that "]A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread" now wouldnt it? mmm hmmm!
its alot less typing... 4x100 is only 5 keys... and what u wrote is alot more.. think about it...

Decipher

Registered VIP
its alot less typing... 4x100 is only 5 keys... and what u wrote is alot more.. think about it...
At this point, that doesn't matter... the thread is created and is now out in the universe wasting space. She's merely trying to educate you in the habits of online research and the proper use of a forum, so that you don't repeat this behavior of posting needless threads, which only serve to clutter up the resource.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At this point, that doesn't matter... the thread is created and is now out in the universe wasting space. She's merely trying to educate you in the habits of online research and the proper use of a forum, so that you don't repeat this behavior of posting needless threads, which only serve to clutter up the resource.
<3 *hugs*

98Ferio

what reseource! theres not alot of things on this site! theres only like an average of 3 pages per thread.. most are less... im pretty sure theres room, and i know google can find stuff but im not asking google... im trying to get peoples ideas on stuff and thoughts on stuff... its just annoying to me that people will say THATS WHAT GOOGLES FOR!!... if i wanted to get it from google, then thered be no reason for clubcivic.com now would there?

98Ferio

if i wanted possibly inaccurate info from yahoo answers then id go there but since this is supposed to be a civic forum id think that the info here would be a little better, but i get my head chewed off for one single question... so whats the point of a forum the... lets all delete forums and go to google and yahoo answers for now on.

98Ferio

if this is how cc is gonna be then im not even gonna waste my time here, on people that are supposed to be there for help, which we would be there to help to in any need...

Decipher

Registered VIP
if i wanted possibly inaccurate info from yahoo answers then id go there but since this is supposed to be a civic forum id think that the info here would be a little better, but i get my head chewed off for one single question... so whats the point of a forum the... lets all delete forums and go to google and yahoo answers for now on.
You don't have to google anything. At least use the search tool at the top of the page and search the forums here for your answer, so that there aren't 10 different copies of people asking the same exact question, which doesn't do any good.

98Ferio

You don't have to google anything. At least use the search tool at the top of the page and search the forums here for your answer, so that there aren't 10 different copies of people asking the same exact question, which doesn't do any good.
that, i understand.. not to make 9000 threads that have the same question but i searched on here n didnt find anything on here.. now im sry for goin off on yall i just get annoyed when im on a forum n all i see is "SEARCH GOOGLE" cause im just like whats the point of a forum.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make sure it's all hellaflush, stretch, poke, camber, toe and so on.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so what kind of rims do u like..n we'll see what you like

i like those, slips... some bbs, xxr but i dont wanna have to put neg camber on my car.
i hear you i like those wheels also especially the new xxr 521s in all black but the 16×8 +20s are hard to find. the diamonds look like trailer wheels.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that, i understand.. not to make 9000 threads that have the same question but i searched on here n didnt find anything on here.. now im sry for goin off on yall i just get annoyed when im on a forum n all i see is "SEARCH GOOGLE" cause im just like whats the point of a forum.
Well as a mod informed me this weekend. There are over 40,000 threads on this site. Make it easy on THEM and try different variations of what ur searching and keep searching. Quit being lazy. As he put it and I agreed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

98Ferio

Well as a mod informed me this weekend. There are over 40,000 threads on this site. Make it easy on THEM and try different variations of what ur searching and keep searching. Quit being lazy. As he put it and I agreed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
haha are they getting charged per thread or something.. NO! so id think the more there is on a site, the more people visit it and actually hang out around... lol and its not being lazy on my end... PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHICH IS MORE LAZY... and if im wrong then ill admit it... IM ASKIN WHATS THE BOLT PATTERN AND I SEARCHED ON THE SITE, FOUND NOTHING AND LOWNSLOW97 SAYS TO GO TO GOOGLE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... whats more lazy... me having to search google THAN A FORUM, or her just telling me 4x100 r something rather than that whole sentence of telling me to go to google... u need to stop being lazy and try being more considerate... this is CLUBCIVIC.COM not GOOGLE.COM!! we shouldnt have to go to google to find stuff! why would i ask some random ass person a question on something that i might have to purchase... wouldnt you want to get info from someone that knows about hondas rather than some random yahoo answers person???!!

98Ferio

i hear you i like those wheels also especially the new xxr 521s in all black but the 16×8 +20s are hard to find. the diamonds look like trailer wheels.
hahah i know were your coming from, looking like trailer wheels haha... they kinda look like some flashy trailer wheels.. but theres just something about them that i like, i guess i see em on miatas and vdubs and it looks like and ive seen some civics with em too and they DO look good.. well to me lol but yea i dont know what rims i want/need cause right now im rockin some steelies/hubbies