5+ Year Member
Damn that Del Sol is low!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha are they getting charged per thread or something.. NO! so id think the more there is on a site, the more people visit it and actually hang out around... lol and its not being lazy on my end... PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHICH IS MORE LAZY... and if im wrong then ill admit it... IM ASKIN WHATS THE BOLT PATTERN AND I SEARCHED ON THE SITE, FOUND NOTHING AND LOWNSLOW97 SAYS TO GO TO GOOGLE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... whats more lazy... me having to search google THAN A FORUM, or her just telling me 4x100 r something rather than that whole sentence of telling me to go to google... u need to stop being lazy and try being more considerate... this is CLUBCIVIC.COM not GOOGLE.COM!! we shouldnt have to go to google to find stuff! why would i ask some random ass person a question on something that i might have to purchase... wouldnt you want to get info from someone that knows about hondas rather than some random yahoo answers person???!!
herm....i typed civic lug pattern into google and got this. really...stop while you can.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwc&cp=11&gs_id=1e&xhr=t&q=civic+lug+pattern&qe=Y2l2aWMgbHVnIHA&qesig=wGOggQhkPMFSawBLew34LQ&pkc=AFgZ2tnYSywMevUPD_pw8SwhtxBWhpd2Buxo1PsKgIO1kcqmcJLsAc4XZHBeyd6W9sPJUovSNOWUqPlzwY2ToPX91xuXxrG0JA&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&safe=off&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=civic+lug+p&aq=0&aqi=g1g-v1g-j1g-m1&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=e1ba6eb8a47b6a65&biw=1280&bih=685

What we're stating IS:

YES make it f**king easier on a mod and others. This site is free b/c of the s**t they do for us, so use some common GD sense. Your actions speak volumes in our rant thread on here. here, type in the seach box, "rant thread". Comprende??

You want respect and answers, but can't even make an honest and decent effort, then get pissy with ME when I direct you in the correct direction? So sorry a woman told you how it was.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
herm....i typed civic lug pattern into google and got this. really...stop while you can.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwc&cp=11&gs_id=1e&xhr=t&q=civic+lug+pattern&qe=Y2l2aWMgbHVnIHA&qesig=wGOggQhkPMFSawBLew34LQ&pkc=AFgZ2tnYSywMevUPD_pw8SwhtxBWhpd2Buxo1PsKgIO1kcqmcJLsAc4XZHBeyd6W9sPJUovSNOWUqPlzwY2ToPX91xuXxrG0JA&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&safe=off&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=civic+lug+p&aq=0&aqi=g1g-v1g-j1g-m1&aql=f&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=e1ba6eb8a47b6a65&biw=1280&bih=685

What we're stating IS:

YES make it f**king easier on a mod and others. This site is free b/c of the s**t they do for us, so use some common GD sense. Your actions speak volumes in our rant thread on here. here, type in the seach box, "rant thread". Comprende??

You want respect and answers, but can't even make an honest and decent effort, then get pissy with ME when I direct you in the correct direction? So sorry a woman told you how it was.
^^agree with her.

98Ferio

What we're stating IS:

YES make it f***ing easier on a mod and others. This site is free b/c of the s*** they do for us, so use some common GD sense. Your actions speak volumes in our rant thread on here. here, type in the seach box, "rant thread". Comprende??

haha im not mad that a WOMAN told me anything... u could be a fukin tranny for all i care... and ok ill just start a fukin forum on google... lets all go to google... if there was 1000 posts on the same thing im askin then ok... but to me.. i dont feel like going to google to find stuff on hondas instead of going to a honda forum... but see there isnt 1000 threads on lug pattern... and i know i can find it on google, but see i just dont want to... i want to find it on here but yea im pretty much not going to stay on this forum when all the people are saying to go to google lol.. ive never seen a forum direct someone to go to google... cause if i go to google ill find something from another honda forum lol... just stupid as hell!!! but ok thanks for the google input, im gonna go start a forum off google now... "COMPRENDE!" n ive always thought the more people and stuff there is on a forum, the better... but i guess not.. thats why theres not alot of people on here.. 20 views on one page 10 on another lol... lame im out!

Decipher

Registered VIP
First off, relax dude. I'm guilty of doing the same thing we are talking about. But using your own logic:

but if it was easy for u to tell me about google.. i think 4xwhatever is a lot less work that "]A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread" now wouldnt it? mmm hmmm!
...in the amount of time it took you to find the right forum section, create the thread, post it, and sit around waiting for someone to answer the question you instead could have spent probably less time using the search tool above and found it. Consider it a courtesy to the people that have taken the time to answer the said question already, so they don't have to see it over and over again... it discourages people with the knowledge you're seeking to answer any questions if no one is going to seek out their hard-thought responses to the question the first time it was posed. You follow my logic?

In this case it's an easy answer to a simple inquiry, but suppose you were asking a much more involved question with a much more complex answer... you'd be expected to dig to find if it had already been explained because it would become exhausting for an individual to give that loooong answer EVERY time a n00b popped in and asked. That's all. No one is reprimanding you, bro. Just trying to help you out, for real.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well as a mod informed me this weekend. There are over 40,000 threads on this site.
There's actually about 140,000 threads ;)

That being said, the information is MORE than abundant on this forum. The search function on this site is MORE than effective enough. Feel free to use the search function to find the information on the site. Feel free to create new threads and ask questions. Let's try to calm it down a bit, can't we all just get along?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
First off, relax dude. I'm guilty of doing the same thing we are talking about. But using your own logic:

...in the amount of time it took you to find the right forum section, create the thread, post it, and sit around waiting for someone to answer the question you instead could have spent probably less time using the search tool above and found it. Consider it a courtesy to the people that have taken the time to answer the said question already, so they don't have to see it over and over again... it discourages people with the knowledge you're seeking to answer any questions if no one is going to seek out their hard-thought responses to the question the first time it was posed. You follow my logic?

In this case it's an easy answer to a simple inquiry, but suppose you were asking a much more involved question with a much more complex answer... you'd be expected to dig to find if it had already been explained because it would become exhausting for an individual to give that loooong answer EVERY time a n00b popped in and asked. That's all. No one is reprimanding you, bro. Just trying to help you out, for real.
Wen you put it that way it makes a lot of sense...now I understand why people get so mad lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would have my stock steelies widened before i would buy diamond wheels. pr get some 16 inch steelies from the junk yard and have those widened.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Wen you put it that way it makes a lot of sense...now I understand why people get so mad lol

Right? I've only been here a few months, and already it bothers me seeing the same questions almost every other day... you'll appreciate what we mean after you've been around a while. There's nothing wrong with asking a question, but some things just aren't worthy of an entire thread all their own.

All that s**t aside, a lot of those custom steelies are awesome. I don't know if just any car could pull them off, but I'd love to try.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Right? I've only been here a few months, and already it bothers me seeing the same questions almost every other day... you'll appreciate what we mean after you've been around a while. There's nothing wrong with asking a question, but some things just aren't worthy of an entire thread all their own.

All that s**t aside, a lot of those custom steelies are awesome. I don't know if just any car could pull them off, but I'd love to try.
I've only been here for about about 1month,I'm a noob,and I get a lot of s**t on my threads about using google,but now I see,thnx decipher =)

epic_civic

Am i the only one that caught this?

A simple Google search would have provided you the answer that Civics 7th gen and older are 4x100 instead of making this thread.
i believe the one he is asking about is a 6th gen, not a 7th! but not to hate on you bro but the bolt pattern is out there even if you searched google for your car specs. it is 4x100, but people will give you some hell if you don't look for it first and it's a simple answer. If diamond wheels are what you want, go for them. they're kinda old school but some people still ride them. Check out google images for some and i also think there is a thread on Honda-Tech that i came across with this sweet lookin coupe that is low as hell!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Am i the only one that caught this?

i believe the one he is asking about is a 6th gen, not a 7th! but not to hate on you bro but the bolt pattern is out there even if you searched google for your car specs. it is 4x100, but people will give you some hell if you don't look for it first and it's a simple answer. If diamond wheels are what you want, go for them. they're kinda old school but some people still ride them. Check out google images for some and i also think there is a thread on Honda-Tech that i came across with this sweet lookin coupe that is low as hell!
You didn't read well. From a 7TH GEN AND OLDER..........it's the SAME. So if he's inquiring about a 6th gen...it fell into that category. I was letting him know it's the same up until a 7th gen.

GD...newbs now a days... SMH

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what reseource! theres not alot of things on this site! theres only like an average of 3 pages per thread.. most are less... im pretty sure theres room, and i know google can find stuff but im not asking google... im trying to get peoples ideas on stuff and thoughts on stuff... its just annoying to me that people will say THATS WHAT GOOGLES FOR!!... if i wanted to get it from google, then thered be no reason for clubcivic.com now would there?
This site can teach you how to tear down and rebuild your car with the use of the search function in the top right hand corner, your questions can be answered.

clubcivic is a resource and a social site.

For the record:

Civic's Pre- 2001 bolt pattern 4x100
Post - 5x114.3

Kelly "the Puma" strikes again

97ek_coupe

if this is how cc is gonna be then im not even gonna waste my time here, on people that are supposed to be there for help, which we would be there to help to in any need...
if club civic is wasting your time, then you should check out vadriven.com, they are the nicest forum ever. they will willingly help you with any dumb question you have.

also, this is one of the best forums i have been on.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This site can teach you how to tear down and rebuild your car with the use of the search function in the top right hand corner, your questions can be answered.

clubcivic is a resource and a social site.

For the record:

Civic's Pre- 2001 bolt pattern 4x100
Post - 5x114.3

Kelly "the Puma" strikes again
:word: